3.11.1 Patch Notes

I'm playing HC-SSF. You announced server down, and I logged out - in a safe zone. My character is now showing "Standard -SSF."

Please fix this.

Edit-- typed "/death" and it shows "You died 1 time"
I did not die. I physically logged out of a safe zone.
I'm level 53 so its really not that big of a deal, but still. One more reason not to touch hardcore....
Last edited by njzavitz on Jul 2, 2020, 7:43:08 PM
Been on "Checking Resources" for the past hour and half. WHY
the one i was kept rolling to craft perfect medium jewel is not able to get jewel socket ? did i missread something or is it a bug ? isnt it saying you should get atleast jewel socket each time you roll a cluster ?
ty ggg
So, if Harvest wont go into Core... but Delirium is... how this change to Cluster Sockets will affect after this league?

In other topic: something about the game freezing when opening the seeds box on the maps?
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
"
toohyp3d wrote:
After recent update;

Connecting to login server...
An unexpected disconnection occurred.

Is Washington, D.C. your selected gateway? If so, please try using a different gateway.

I normally connect through DC, was getting the same error on login attempt. Switched to Texas and I'm in normally, no issues so far.
"
LestatDrac wrote:
Cant even get game to update. Stops at 95%...anyone else having issues?

Having the same issue; closed the patcher when it stops and re-launched. Got it down to 60MB but it will not patch the last bit.
"
Chebudeeh wrote:
the one i was kept rolling to craft perfect medium jewel is not able to get jewel socket ? did i missread something or is it a bug ? isnt it saying you should get atleast jewel socket each time you roll a cluster ?

You sell the medium jewel to a vendor and get one back with the guaranteed has-one-jewel-socket enchant.

Similarly, selling a large jewel gets you a guaranteed two socket enchant.
Last edited by Chebudeeh on Jul 2, 2020, 7:58:03 PM
"
ZaoFishbones wrote:
"
Chebudeeh wrote:

You sell the medium jewel to a vendor and get one back with the guaranteed has-one-jewel-socket enchant.

Similarly, selling a large jewel gets you a guaranteed two socket enchant.

thanks. im retarded just melted 450 alts..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info