3.11.1 Patch Notes

"
strongarph wrote:
Fixed an unintended change introduced in 3.11.0 causing the Xoph's Nurture unique Citadel Bow to have its "x% increased Physical Damage" range lowered.

WHERE İS FİX GGG?

Due to the way the item lost its mod/value, there was no way for us to fix existing items.
New items will drop with the correct mods/values, this also applies to Edge of Madness.
is the game back up?
What’s funny is that many of these changes are exactly what players on Reddit were suggesting to make the league better, and now that they’ve implemented them, you still have whiners shitting all over GGG. Unbelievable!! There’s gratitude for ya...
Thank you for the updates! Not my favorite league, but still lots of fun to be had, love how you implement previous leagues into the new ones so there's still something for everyone....gotta get my fill of Cassia!
more augments, yesssss!!
Thanks for the update, nice!
First off, the vast majority of the changes look very nice! Good patch overall... but what the hell is this:

"
When a Tier 2, Tier 3 or Tier 4 seed drops, there is a chance for an additional seed of the same type to drop and be allocated to a party member for each party member present.

Why do you want us to do seed rotas? I don't know about you but feeling the need to do rotas to be remotely efficient is terrible enough without having crafting options that would need to be done quickly mid rota. I'm guessing this change is supposed to help people who play in parties? Cause if so - mission failed, horribly and completely. It'll do nothing for people wanting to run maps together but it will create rotas.
something not right with this update. I can no longer sign in to play. All I get is "unexpected disconnect occurred " was looking forward to playing after work. now no luck. Hope you can fix this soon.
crash
crash
crash
can't even login
WtF
After recent update;

Connecting to login server...
An unexpected disconnection occurred.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info