3.11.1 Patch Notes

So it begins! Preallocating space for good 30 minutes xD
Where is fix for lancenty and poor server performance?
Hopefully you can check out tectonic slam, it's very laggy. I have zero issues with my elemancer abilities.
TY :)
"
truepk wrote:
Hopefully you can check out tectonic slam, it's very laggy. I have zero issues with my elemancer abilities.

what's laggy about it? I'm playing a tec slam chieftain atm and not running into any issues with lag
are you like low on attack speed
Is elemental focus patch not applied in standard league?
I didn't expect anything, yet I'm still disapointed. What a massive let down this league. Boring and unrewarding. What were you guys thinking about when you came up with this league idea ?
"
Ichiro2909 wrote:
I didn't expect anything, yet I'm still disapointed. What a massive let down this league. Boring and unrewarding. What were you guys thinking about when you came up with this league idea ?

---

I don't like the league either. But these changes are likely going to overpower this league as far as rewards (assuming that you can stand to play the garden).
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jul 2, 2020, 7:02:43 PM
Fixed an unintended change introduced in 3.11.0 causing the Xoph's Nurture unique Citadel Bow to have its "x% increased Physical Damage" range lowered.

WHERE İS FİX GGG?
what about the bots?
i have been playing this game since 2013
i think i will drop it soon because of the bots
they are ruining the economy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info