3.11.1 Patch Notes

Nice
Awesome change, ty very much (also nice you listen to community feedback).
Thanks for the changes , they were needed.
I got one of those “enhancer” seeds yesterday and found I can’t store it in the seed storage stash , any chance for you guys to fix this? If you don’t use it immediately it makes it hard to grab it when you want to plant it afterwards.
Dear GGG Staff (All of you!),

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. Your passion and dedication to making Path of Exile the best game it can be is inspiring. You're all human, prone to making mistakes of various degrees, but I see the love you put into the game.

Harvest league started out really rough for me, but this patch makes me hopeful for my continued enjoyment over the coming weeks. I trust that you will continue to pour yourselves into the betterment of Path of Exile, and I thank you for it.

I love you as I love the world. Stand strong against all the naysayers and negativity. You are all working together to create something beautiful. Playing Path of Exile over the years has been lifechanging for me, therapeutic in ways I cannot easily express. I want you all to know how much I appreciate you.

May you know safety, health, love, and happiness. May they find you in the ways you need them most.

Cheers,
Eyks272
This honestly comes 3 weeks too late for me to care about, having to re-do the garden X amount of times to be "optimal" or just looking pleasing is enough for me to be fed up with it.

Next time think about doing QA before the league and not let players be the QAs.

I don't care how long it takes you for you to get a league out, the longer the wait the better the league in the end, fuck your stuck up schedules that make you push out un-satisfying content.

Can you just deliver quality please?
Last edited by Rushmoon on Jul 3, 2020, 11:22:29 AM
Please, rework how stormbind needs to be activated to explode.

Change it just for channel and explode itself
Since this patch my game is repeatedly closing. I'm not getting a crash error, it doesn't freeze or stutter.... the game just closes. Sometimes happens multiple times within one map. Anybody else experiencing this?
The game just crashed for me :( BUT I had grey texture flickering with vulkan beta driver which is now gone. I never had a crash before in vulkan which just happend with me when entered to a map and immediately tried to go back to the previous one. Don't know if it is an Nvidia or a vulkan beta driver issue. Thanks your hard work by the way :) Really enjoy the game!
Last edited by zuzaparany on Jul 3, 2020, 3:02:32 PM
"
Perimax wrote:
"
C4Guy wrote:

What you can't do is take out or store anything permanently.

Dude, finally you got it! That is exactly the problem I am talking about. Thank you for confirming!

What do you mean finally? I already said this in the first post and then you started rambling that the limited accessibility to the stash would somehow interfere with crafting and/or the league fun. And why is this a problem? You can craft anything you like, you just can't drop off our take out stuff.

Again, the accessbility of the stash is limited simply to prevent people to use the garden to store their loot without using a portal. It has always been the principle that you had to use a portal to access your stash so GGG is certainly not going to undermine that now.
"
Rushmoon wrote:
This honestly comes 3 weeks too late

Literally has only been 2 weeks, GGG has always patched league content 2 weeks in. This is not because all leagues are broken, but because of backlash from people like you who have hopped on a bandwagon of hate.

"
Rushmoon wrote:
just looking pleasing is enough for me

Your own OCD isn't enough to warrant such harsh feedback.

"
Rushmoon wrote:

Next time think about doing QA before the league and not let players be the QAs.

I don't care how long it takes you for you to get a league out, the longer the wait the better the league in the end, fuck your stuck up schedules that make you push out un-satisfying content.

Can you just deliver quality please?

[Removed by Support]. Were you under a rock while Covid was happening? GGG were severely affected. Mind your mouth when you speak. GGG's schedule has seen them release more satisfying (sometimes in need of fine tuning) content than any other studio in modern times.

[Removed by Support]

On a personal note - Thank you GGG for such an awesome league. The mechanic ramps up into something I think most players can enjoy on multiple levels. My only feedback is that there should be some sort of encounter when opening the seed cache and that storage feels limited inside the garden for lifeforce and crafts. The patch is also awesome - I have yet to try out the new slams / 2H, but from everything I have seen and heard - you have done a good job of reinvigorating the identity of the weapon class that has been neglected for a while.

Keep up the good work, sift through the hate, feel the love and hang in there :)

Last edited by JC_GGG on Jul 4, 2020, 1:52:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info