3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

Still no bug fix about the Ungil's ammys? ALL ammys were changed to have the no multiplier mod, instead of new ones that drop. There's no legacy ones.
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
I hate to be negative, as I love this game. But these patch notes don't really offer anything bar bug fixes (none of which I recall seeing). Theres still nothing in here to address the concerns raised by the community regarding drop-rates of everything, from currency to higher tier seeds, from maps to scarabs and other map juicing items. Ive been engaging with Harvest alot, and have still yet to see a 6l or exalt slam. They don't seem to exist, and also why do we get bombarded with lightning and physical crafts, but fire and cold are super rare?

Whilst some of the posts raise these issues in a childish manner at times, the issues are still valid.

Really disappointed...
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jun 30, 2020, 1:56:38 AM
All my friends already quit. Crazy how fast they left!
no mention of the agument craft disappearing since last patch?
no solution to item filter sounds sometimes not playing
sirus still desynced and bugged

...dunno guys. not looking good.
Last edited by PopeJo on Jun 30, 2020, 2:23:56 AM
How about growth cycle in group team some of us actually like to play in party
How bout fixing the loot and the servers I just lost a Deli orbed map because of your servers. come on GGG no one wants to sit in their hideout and craft... fix the loot pleeeeaasseeeee
so about those missing textures...

has ggg acknowledged that they have work to do on that front?
Can we have option to completely disable bloom please? Why ggg force bloom, i didn't understand.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Fixed a bug where new Cluster Jewel Notables were inheriting the bonuses that are only meant to apply to Small Passive Skills.

Hi Bex, can you clarify what this means to existing Jewels that have these small passive skills. Once the patch is rolled out, will all the small passive skills be removed from existing items?
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Jun 30, 2020, 2:28:59 AM
cya next league or poe2 guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info