3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

Still won't be able to roll clusters for less than hundreds (in some cases thousands) of chaos worth of currency in hc... You nerfed the passives, reducing the weightings seems unnecessary especially since they're not that good but only convenients for some builds.
Last edited by Okult on Jun 30, 2020, 3:25:18 AM
"
The area around the entrance portal in the Sacred Grove now has stairs, creating 180 degrees of pathway.

I wish you'd put that in the Greust talisman altar mission in the campaign.
Two weeks and nothing. I'm a bit disappointed.
After 157,5 hours in, sorry, but it is still a huge disappointment, helping practically nothing.

"
Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4 and the Heart of the Grove monsters and bosses now have a chance based on their rarity, with higher-tier seeds having a higher chance, to drop a new plantable "seed". This can be placed in the Sacred Grove and will affect planted seeds around it, granting nearby seeds additional properties on being Harvested.

Sure, we just needed even more RNG on the seeds with +1 new "seed"; not.

"
Storage Tanks are now unlocked when your Raw Lifeforce plus any additional Condensed Lifeforce exceeds 250.

Does it matter? What about their capacity? Why cannot we simply upgrade one like the delve tank?

"
Added text hovers over various Harvest Infrastructure to more clearly display what it is connected to.

Why do we even still to connect them? Pylon system is totally pointless.

"
Your progress towards respawning the Heart of the Grove in the Sacred Grove is now displayed in the Sacred Grove.

Might be cool, still did not have any chance to get any seed for them; which is another huge issue.

"
Namharim, Born of Night now becomes invisible during its Prowl skill.

Whoever it is, it is always so cool to have these invunlnerable / invisible phases; not.

"
The growth times of Tier 1 seeds is now uniformly 3 growth cycles, with the exception of the rarest seeds: Wild Hatchling Seed, Vivid Thornweaver Seed and Primal Cleaveling Seed.

Does not matter. Who cares with the cycles? Their availability and results are the problem.

"
Harvest Crafts can no longer be used on Itemised Beasts.

I feel another great abuse for some behind this; like the rerolling perfect unique items by some.

"
Fixed a bug where the Scarab Harvest Crafts would consume a stack of Scarabs if that was the input, rather than just a single Scarab.

So, these crafts really exist; good to know as never seen any of them yet.

"
Fixed a bug where the 'Change a Divination Card into another random Divination Card' didn't work if a stack of Divination Cards was used. It will now just remove a single card from the stack and give you a random Divination Card.

I lost a few cards with it, but luckily only had this craft once, so whatever.

"
Fixed a bug where the Harvest Crafts which changed a modifier from one element to another didn't work on modifiers that were the first explicit modifier on an item.

As a developer myself, just amazed, how these kind of bugs can even exist.

"
Medium and Large Cluster Jewels will now drop with an additional enchantment effect that grants them 1 and 2 Jewel sockets respectively. These replace the modifiers that previously granted additional Jewel sockets, which can no longer appear on Cluster Jewels.

So, You really do this, and make the bases to be attainable even more hard, making even more vendor trash without now the proper fixed socket numbers, next to its skill type and socket number.

"
Fixed a bug where new Cluster Jewel Notables were inheriting the bonuses that are only meant to apply to Small Passive Skills.

So we had these kind of broken jewels too, good to know.

"
Fixed a rare bug where the minimap wouldn't be rendered.

At least a good one, had this issue a lot this league, much more than before.

All in all, it is practically nothing.
I do not see anything which will really help with this league on.
Map sustain issues, seed craft availability, higher seed drop rates, etc; not changing at all.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Diablo 3 is better than this league. That's pretty bad.
"
Noshei wrote:
"
Added a confirmation warning when attempting to uproot fully-grown Tier 1 seeds as well as Tier 2 or higher seeds with any growth.

Please give us an option to disable this message.

Exactly what I was hoping for as well when I read that.

"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
What about seed growing in party play?

I agree, this should need some work too. Not the most annoying bother at this point but it prevents this league from being a multiplayer league.

"
I hate to be negative... ...Theres still nothing in here to address the concerns raised by the community regarding drop-rates of everything, from currency to higher tier seeds, from maps to scarabs and other map juicing items. Ive been engaging with Harvest alot, and have still yet to see a 6l or exalt slam. They don't seem to exist, and also why do we get bombarded with lightning and physical crafts, but fire and cold are super rare?

Whilst some of the posts raise these issues in a childish manner at times, the issues are still valid.

Really disappointed...

I have to 100% agree with this person. Haven't been able to get passed mid tier maps as I don't get any. Didn't have this problem previous league on my impale cyclone character. What's going on here GGG?
Last edited by witkop525 on Jun 30, 2020, 4:09:58 AM
Wheres the warding flask not working if activated while up after HH curse imune?
Isnt important?
Might be blind but cant see it in the list.
Thanks.
Last edited by iEvil1 on Jun 30, 2020, 4:05:08 AM
Still no player stash in the grove?, bizarre, makes my head hurt to think that this wasn't a no brainer option.
A new plantable ''seed''.

Well then.
"
Still no player stash in the grove?, bizarre, makes my head hurt to think that this wasn't a no brainer option.

They didn't do it on purpose or you could endlessly loot maps, bypassing the 6 portal limit. Then again; i'd rather have a stash in grove but no portal to grove in maps, since i dont like to stop to plant seeds during the map anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info