3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

Well, this changes nothing, you haven't addressed any of the imperative issues that the community wanted you to. The league will still be dogshit and the exponential decay of players will continue. It's beyond saving at this point, just give us a flashback so people can have fun, not this poor man's unrewarding factorio shit.
Added a confirmation warning when attempting to uproot fully-grown Tier 1 seeds as well as Tier 2 or higher seeds with any growth

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I want to crtl+left click to stay!
Are there gonna be better rewards from the final boss? Cause right now its not really worth the time for killing it.
Import / Export GARDEN,

PLEASE i beg you!
A bit late, nearly half the players base already left this league looking at steam numbers. Clap...
My friends list is so empty this league.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
What about warning message when certain crafts change the itemlevel of the item? I saw this in one video...
Please return the option to turn off post-processing effects, especially Bloom.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Love the game, but Harvest is kinda boring - all this messing around with meeting various conditions for seeds tier 2+ to grow to just slay a bunch of mobs ... Man, that`s just not worth the time. Glad that harvest is not mandatory, and can be entirely avoided.
Import / Export garden is a great idea, we are here to kill monsters, fight bosses, craft, not to play "Facebook farm" game and figure out how to setup a farm, I believe we lost a lot of players because this is just too confusing to figure out and takes too long time. Also graphics are unfortunately horrible, I need to look very closely to distinguish which is Pylon and which is Dispenser, the ton of cables doesn't make it any easier. I hope we can get a more straight-forward league next season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info