3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
ZombieOtter wrote:
When is this patch to be expected?

I don't know. I guess nobody does.
So basically untill now the whole league isn't fuctioning properly? Why should I play now then :x
Horaay, we are going out of Harvest beta! :3
fire your playtesters.
I'll be waiting to play until GGG announces a flashback, not gonna waste more time beta testing leagues.
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
"
Jojenmaihem wrote:
I'll be waiting to play until GGG announces a flashback, not gonna waste more time beta testing leagues.

I would be perfectly fine with a redo of a league if they spend their time on fixing the problems and doing a complete overhaul of inventory management. They need to calm down with adding stuff and spend their time ironing out the things they already do have and hopefully gutting a lot of things they dont need.

"
ZombieOtter wrote:
"
Jojenmaihem wrote:

I would be perfectly fine with a redo of a league if they spend their time on fixing the problems and doing a complete overhaul of inventory management. They need to calm down with adding stuff and spend their time ironing out the things they already do have and hopefully gutting a lot of things they dont need.

i could totally play harbinger again, maybe a redo of perandus now that those coins are some of the most useless items in the game alonside breach rings
So no changes to high item Level Seeds offer 99% of the time Reforge or Randomise?
"
Blutgarde wrote:
So no changes to high item Level Seeds offer 99% of the time Reforge or Randomise?

The targeted augment chance on lvl83 seeds is probably few times more rare than exalt drops. I can understand that if it was too common nobody would need exalts for crafting, but what pisses me off is that you actually get a lot of these crafts early on. This is like showing a nice teaser and then saying "Enjoyed you new crop craft? Now screw you! Back to your alt+annul+regal spam!". What's the point of league mechanic that has ridiculously low chance of appearing at ultra late game? Why would I want to farm seeds if I can farm non-harvest content from previous leagues and get my stuff crafted faster?
Last edited by alex_disp on Jul 1, 2020, 9:15:32 PM
https://twitter.com/bexchangewords/status/1278186457694302208

Waiting to see what this is all about. Hopefully the drop rates are buffed for rare crafts in higher level seeds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info