3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

when u start ban bots? pls ban bots!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
It is unfortunate that some glaring changes weren't dealt with yet. If you are going to basically give bosses a stun immunity, at least increase the base stun duration. It is extremely stupid to stun a boss for 0.7 seconds and have to wait 4 seconds to stun them again. For something you want to call an "extra defensive layer", that can't even be classified as a paper tissue layer.

Or just return to the old mechanic instead of using half-baked ideas. Stunlocking had plenty of faults, and damage-wise it can't compare to proper bosskillers exploding endgame bosses without any risks of being killed. And I don't see you hunting down those builds trivializing bosses at all.

It is a double yikes because of Tidebreaker, and good luck standing still in front of a monster spamming heavy strike. You will be an exposed and easy target for sure.
Last edited by Praef on Jul 2, 2020, 2:33:10 AM
ok guys i'm lvl 90 on tier 4-5 maps i don't get higher tier map drops what i'm not doing right
don't get me wrong it's incredible funny to take the shovel and a plough and farm those seeds for nothing to build some structures don't even know why and what they do for some chance to get some seed so i can craft some stupid thing like in a year and a half
it's probably amazing for that poor guys that understands what's going on in there i know but i just want to play to regular game without that shit
so please explain to me what i had to do i watched some videos on youtube explaining the atlas progress and stuff i do what they say nothing changes
do i have to delete the game and finish with this charade
"
I think the thing most bothering me atm is map sustain. I'm in the worst streak I can remember, 6 map runs (with decent quant, rarity, etc) and not a single map drop in return.

I want to be challenged to get trough the atlas, but as every half an hour passes, I am dropping down a tier. If I grind, invest in maps, trade maps, etc, I should be able to progress and sustain, but this is not happening.

And yes I have done Zana missions, bought form her where possible, ran temple, and delve...

Map drops seem so poor this league. The actual mechanic itself I find "ok", but I can;t enjoy the core game because of the mapping issues.

6... I wish.
I have run through 100-150+ maps red/yellow and gotten 2 yellow maps. I'm all white maps from here on out I guess.
So I guess it is run in a circle in Quarry for the rest of the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info