3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

last nwidia update 451.48 driver "vulkan is make error and game not open"
in config file i change "renderer_type=DirectX11" game is open but when i want to change screen windowed game is error and close.
before nwidia driver i use vulkan and have no problem. now only play game DX11 and fullscreen mode
Last edited by AtomTR on Jun 30, 2020, 3:49:28 PM
"
The area around the entrance portal in the Sacred Grove now has stairs, creating 180 degrees of pathway.

Thank you!
"
Added a confirmation warning when attempting to uproot fully-grown Tier 1 seeds as well as Tier 2 or higher seeds with any growth.

Thanks, I hate it. =\
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
"
Azirphaeli wrote:
"
DarkRiss wrote:
So you don't want to undo that stealth nerf on rarer crafting outcomes? You really want this league to be chaos spam the whole time?

Yeah this is a big problem. At the start of the league I was getting exalt style crafts frequently (as well as remove/replace) and thought "wow they weren't kidding when they said they wanted this to be a crafting league, and we'd get to actually get a chance at forging decent items ourselves".

Then boom, haven't seen a single one since and everything is reforge, period. It's back to chaos spam. Crafting league is a joke now, there's no crafting being done. Right now it's just "delve revisited" where the fossils come from seeds and you use em or lose them until you get the bench, and you can only use a single slot resonator.

That you saw these crafts more often at the start is because they are more common on the lower levels. GGG wanted to provide those options for the leveling process, but not make crafting end-game gear too easy. They probably overshot that second part, but the leveling itself really has been helped.
When is this patch to be expected?
"
cyconet wrote:
"
The area around the entrance portal in the Sacred Grove now has stairs, creating 180 degrees of pathway.

Thank you!

Please upgrade to 360 degrees. Thanks.
Last edited by ZombieOtter on Jun 30, 2020, 7:45:14 PM
Dropping unstable code into production has irreparable consequences. Post deployment analytics will be interesting.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Serdoa wrote:
"
Azirphaeli wrote:
"
DarkRiss wrote:
So you don't want to undo that stealth nerf on rarer crafting outcomes? You really want this league to be chaos spam the whole time?

Yeah this is a big problem. At the start of the league I was getting exalt style crafts frequently (as well as remove/replace) and thought "wow they weren't kidding when they said they wanted this to be a crafting league, and we'd get to actually get a chance at forging decent items ourselves".

Then boom, haven't seen a single one since and everything is reforge, period. It's back to chaos spam. Crafting league is a joke now, there's no crafting being done. Right now it's just "delve revisited" where the fossils come from seeds and you use em or lose them until you get the bench, and you can only use a single slot resonator.

That you saw these crafts more often at the start is because they are more common on the lower levels. GGG wanted to provide those options for the leveling process, but not make crafting end-game gear too easy. They probably overshot that second part, but the leveling itself really has been helped.

Interesting. So lower level seed will give me more targeted annual/slams.
I'm am getting really concerned by GGGs behaviour. They are in the middle of a significant push-back by the community anout the league, so they roll out questionable new stash-tabs.

The protesting increases in pressure, they release patch notes to show that they are working on the league (which is great) but the patch notes seem to address none of the major issues.

And just now I noticed they are continuing to push out new mtx, the dreadspire...

Serioudly GGG, read the room. Now is not the time to push out more mtx, do you know how troubling this looks? The league is in a pretty bad way, and your focus is on new ways to milk your playerbase that is how it comes across.

I know that you are a company and your ultimate goal is to make money, I know how the world workss. But just the way you are doing things atm, is not good.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jul 1, 2020, 1:11:11 AM
still no group drops for harvest mechanics...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info