3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Melkor25 wrote:
"
Funinyourgame wrote:
I'M having lots of fun with the Harvest right now, Crafted all my gear until Red maps, I only had to buy a 2 items with the right enchantement.

I don't have any problem with my storage, I have 4 storage tanks for each colour and My only issue is getting tier 2 pink seeds. Pink seems to be affuly rare for me.

My personal issue this league is the price for unique cluster jewel (yes I will bring it everywhere). I was able to buy 2 Clamitious vision for 5 chaos each, now they are over 5.5 exa, this is beyond ridiculous, it was under 1 exa at the START of the league, wtf happened?!

Dude what you're saying sounds like BS, cuz you're saying you were good with 4 storage tanks for each color. Lol man, god damn I never came close to harvest tier 4 seeds and I think I had a handful amount of tier 3 seeds and I had to use 12 of each color. What you're saying doesn't make sense especially if you used to craft anything semi-usable.
#WhiteKnightUndercover

Bollocks. I have 9 tanks of each color and it aint enough.
still nothing about bloom. so many players quit, cuz they getting headache.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where various monsters spawned by seeds could still explode after being already killed by players.

Thanks GGG.
"
Melkor25 wrote:

I dont play the league anymore obviously and I addressed the likes of you in the previous comment :)

[Removed by Support]

About Harvest, I'm def not enjoying it as I did on others but we're in a world affected by pandemia and most seem to forget they had to develop things at home with very limited resources. So yeah the league needs a lot of fixing? No one denied this fact. Now players storming a forum crying over a league like its the end of Poe forever, saying "omg everyone quitting" and how GGG hurt your fragile feelings by doing the best they could do while quarantined? [Removed by Support]
Honor is in the challenge. Pride, in the victory.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 30, 2020, 11:39:13 AM
"
"
Melkor25 wrote:

Dude what you're saying sounds like BS, cuz you're saying you were good with 4 storage tanks for each color. Lol man, god damn I never came close to harvest tier 4 seeds and I think I had a handful amount of tier 3 seeds and I had to use 12 of each color. What you're saying doesn't make sense especially if you used to craft anything semi-usable.
#WhiteKnightUndercover

Yeah, just a few T2 and T3 will easily see ~8k lifeforce collected, you need 27 collectors of each colour just for that, and I haven't even gotten to T4 yet as the T2 and T3 seeds barely drop from the legions of T1s I harvest!

4 Collectors will do nothing unless you have a single field of T1s only.

Why would you want to store significantly more lifeforce than 1000, though?
Unless I'm missing something, once it's condensed it's only useful for watering other plants ("dispersing", sorry). The T3's I've managed to find so far need 16/18 units per cycle, for 9 cycles; round up to 200 each, total (*but it looks like that watering covers all the seeds planted in a field).
1000 lifeforce (of each colour) will do for five full T3 cycles, and that's assuming you don't store anything more from what's harvested in all that time.

<edit> - unless of course you're dedicated enough to run lots and lots oif fields in parallel, and play enough to get them all harvesting together... in which case, enjoy. You'll need a bigger garden.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Last edited by Varana on Jun 30, 2020, 11:15:06 AM
"
Galtrovan wrote:

Yes map sustain is terrible this league. Chisel, Alch, Vaal Orb, and add some fragments to every single T11 map the game provided, which the quantity was pathetically small, and none of them dropped a map. I'm not talking didn't drop a Red map. I'm talking they didn't drop any map. This put me back to T10. Ran all those didn't get any maps higher than T9. Ran all those didn't get a map higher than T8. Awakening Level 3 and I have no maps higher than T8, barring the couple of T9 that dropped doing the Warlord citadel that unlocked Awakening 3.

And of course, Zana doesn't have maps for sale. One T7, the rest T5 and lower. All the maps that were higher than that, I bought whenever they were available. So now what? Trade for maps? Don't think so. I don't care for trading. And the league isn't motivating me to continue. I literally have 1500 seeds I have not planted and 3 fields of 24 that have been ready to harvest for forever and day, simply because I cannot be bothered to harvest them. Taking the time to activate the encounters and kill the monsters is not the problem. This would just take seconds. It's the aftermath I cannot deal with.

Perusing the lists of useless crafts trying to find something I can use; having to craft, place, connect, and fill more storage tanks; having to plant more seeds that in the end is just going make me have to repeat this same scenario all over again. No thanks.

And now that I'm out of maps, like 3 tiers below what I should be running, I'm out. I simply can no longer tolerate this league. It's not fun. It's time to get out. In fact, I felt this way a week ago and haven't really even been playing much. Cya next league GGG.

So, map sustain isnt wonderful, I agree there. Once I got 16 watchstones socketed, no maps were dropping at all for some reason. I was ready to quit the league. But by some stroke of luck, I had a high level Alva temple that had an Atlas of the Worlds room. I told myself I would quit league if I couldn't get maps there. I went in, and was able to get a handful of higher tier maps that I needed in the areas where I had conquerers spawned. From that moment on, I have been able to sustain Red tier maps with no issues. It did save the league for me (even though this league kind of sucks), but maybe this can somehow help you... since honestly... it helped me immensely.
"
DarkRiss wrote:
So you don't want to undo that stealth nerf on rarer crafting outcomes? You really want this league to be chaos spam the whole time?

Yeah this is a big problem. At the start of the league I was getting exalt style crafts frequently (as well as remove/replace) and thought "wow they weren't kidding when they said they wanted this to be a crafting league, and we'd get to actually get a chance at forging decent items ourselves".

Then boom, haven't seen a single one since and everything is reforge, period. It's back to chaos spam. Crafting league is a joke now, there's no crafting being done. Right now it's just "delve revisited" where the fossils come from seeds and you use em or lose them until you get the bench, and you can only use a single slot resonator.
"
HDungeon wrote:
"
Melkor25 wrote:

I dont play the league anymore obviously and I addressed the likes of you in the previous comment :)

[Removed by Support]

About Harvest, I'm def not enjoying it as I did on others but we're in a world affected by pandemia and most seem to forget they had to develop things at home with very limited resources. So yeah the league needs a lot of fixing? No one denied this fact. Now players storming a forum crying over a league like its the end of Poe forever, saying "omg everyone quitting" and how GGG hurt your fragile feelings by doing the best they could do while quarantined? [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Yeah no shit we're in a pandemic and harvest is bad, for the people like you that don't get the point of others commenting below the patch notes but still opening their mouths, I'll gently explain.
The main point of community's frustration is that the league mechanic is not rewarding at all and it's very tedious, so people expected that GGG could make some improvements to the aforementioned issues, which is not that hard really and instead they're ignoring all of those issues. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 30, 2020, 11:43:51 AM
"
witkop525 wrote:
"
Noshei wrote:
"
Added a confirmation warning when attempting to uproot fully-grown Tier 1 seeds as well as Tier 2 or higher seeds with any growth.

Please give us an option to disable this message.

Exactly what I was hoping for as well when I read that.

"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
What about seed growing in party play?

I agree, this should need some work too. Not the most annoying bother at this point but it prevents this league from being a multiplayer league.

"
I hate to be negative... ...Theres still nothing in here to address the concerns raised by the community regarding drop-rates of everything, from currency to higher tier seeds, from maps to scarabs and other map juicing items. Ive been engaging with Harvest alot, and have still yet to see a 6l or exalt slam. They don't seem to exist, and also why do we get bombarded with lightning and physical crafts, but fire and cold are super rare?

Whilst some of the posts raise these issues in a childish manner at times, the issues are still valid.

Really disappointed...

I have to 100% agree with this person. Haven't been able to get passed mid tier maps as I don't get any. Didn't have this problem previous league on my impale cyclone character. What's going on here GGG?

So nobody is going to mention the real problems here?

Also would be a fan of import exporting garden but that seems hard for map instanced versions of the Sacred Grove.
"
Varana wrote:

Why would you want to store significantly more lifeforce than 1000, though?

Progress the game more, to the point where you'll need to plant a T4 seed surrounded by some T3 seeds and you'll see that it costs more than what you're expecting right now cause you ain't harvesting T1s every single time the T3s/T4 will need to be "watered". You simply ain't gonna have enough uptime if you're just playin' with <1k lifeforce on your storage units.

To be clear, I ain't complaining about the cost of the seeds, I just think the capacity of the storage units is stupidly low.
Last edited by Kyutoryu on Jun 30, 2020, 12:03:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info