3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

Can we not add a mana/minion craft while we are making a patch?
It does seem an odd design choice that there are no minion crafts. I think with the nerfs the last few leagues, GGG don't like summoners any more. Its a shame, they were poor for ages, got stupidly buffed in 3.8 to be massively OP. Since then alot of nerfs and no love :(
I liked the idea of this league, but in the end, like almost every single league i played its a bug fiesta all around...

Conquerors of the Atlas made me do 35+ maps to spawn Sirus to just end up not finishing it cuz of a bug with the balls around the map making him unreacheable. And did they got my Sirus back after they fixed it? No.

And here we are again, took me 7 days to get a T4 Seed, +3 days to run 100 maps (yea, not everybody runs 1 billion maps in 1 day).
Just to get in to the boss and for my surprise its bugged too.

So i already quit the league cuz I know they will fix it, but arent gonna give me back my chance to fight it again.

And maybe for you this is nothing GGG but this took me alot of time and i won't be doing that all over again.

And you guys shouldnt release a league with this kind of bug, cuz this isnt a minor thing ppl found. It's the end boss which should have been tested beforehand cuz it is a big deal.
Last edited by Dikaler on Jun 30, 2020, 12:57:02 PM
This fixes literally none of the actual issues with Harvest content.
What are you guys doing over there :(

Scam tabs and totally ignoring feedback issues with Harvest???
I think, this will not stop people from quitting this league early or will bring back the quitter.

https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
What abuat Chaos Golem and fleshcrafter armor bug? When you have a Fleshcrafter body armor on you and you summon a chaos golem he istantly die... Shodut he live with at least 1hp ???
Please hurry up with this patch and so much needed changes and improvements, cause right now this league is unbearable trash. Especially all these bugs with Oshabi boss, t4 seed bosses spawning hundreds of adds and thus dropping fps in the fight to 0 and general fps issues in the garden with all these useless 300 tanks all over the place. Pathetic game design as always.
"
What abuat Chaos Golem and fleshcrafter armor bug? When you have a Fleshcrafter body armor on you and you summon a chaos golem he istantly die... Shodut he live with at least 1hp ???

NOT really a bug.....read wiki, the article has updated
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
what about the vulkan stuttering you introduced with harvest?

any updates on when that might get fixed?

it worked great in delirium, now it stutters a lot when a lot is going
on on the screen.

we have 2 systems with a gtx 970, both have this problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info