3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

for baby jesus' sake dont make me click a prompt every time i want to pick up a fucking seed, i swear ot my favorite socks im quitting and deleting the game if i have to
Well, if with this patch we still CAN'T remove all the fucking bloom, so its a useless patch.
>Elemental Focus Support can now support skills which inflict elemental ailments.

Is this just a tooltip update or what? It already worked with wintertide brand despite the tooltip saying it shouldn't, am I missing a mechanic or something here? And no it isn't for vortex or wintertide etc, those already work with ele focus.
Well, the player numbers will drop even more now... this patch doesn't address any of the biggest problems with this league, like what the hell?
"
Cromi38 wrote:
I hope we see the augment and add/remove being less rare before this patch.

Same. It was advertised as insane crafting league that will break the game and all we got is some chaos spam KEKW
"
Added a confirmation warning when attempting to uproot fully-grown Tier 1 seeds as well as Tier 2 or higher seeds with any growth.

Hell no, not gonna touch the groove if I need to confirm 1000 seeds while I move and reform my farm. Also no word of Bloom either...
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
Um where is the bloom removal?????
Looking forward to this patch!
Any news about Oshabi boss fight?
Can I finish the fight now, 4th time trying without possibility of bugging out?
Remove the adjacent requirement. This is truly stupid.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Nice QOL fixes!

Btw, is there any way to implement:

1. Master Crafting Station where all the crafts available from Hovercrafting stations? Like that or unified:

2. What about auto-dispersing? Why it doesn't work?

3. Fire/caustic/etc patches are insanely annoying in grove. Please, remove them in this zone :(

Thanks!
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info