Upcoming Changes to Cluster Jewels

Wow guys! You are spoiling us with this 3.11.1 patch
Great change and sorely needed. Great jewels will still be hard to roll, but at least we should be able to see viable jewels be accessible for less than 10 exalts of investment

"
having two notables will always be useful as you'll be pathing through them to get to the sockets.

I was confused at first by this, then realised that with jewel sockets being guaranteed, we're now more able to alt/aug into suffix notables

For those not aware; the first notable going anticlockwise from the start was always a suffix notable if I'm not mistaken.

So if you're after two specific prefixes, it's still going to be really costly to roll, but at least you're not going to be fighting two battles.
kick
ass
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
"
Lenolye wrote:

So now I'll have 1 notable, 2 stat boosts, and a 25% inc effect with a random 1-2 sockets.
I'd take 2 socket large with 1 notable and 25% inc effect of smalls over the garbage we have atm any day.

Without a 2 socket large might as well scrap the whole cluster part and go for a vanilla tree. :/
GGG ... Loved what you did with us, your community :3
Keep up the good work !
Tey'
You guys are awesome! Thanks GGG!
Thanks, very nice improvement :)
I hate it when i see a company that does not have a plan for it's implementations.
Every thing you introduce,small or big,has to be completely changed 2-3 times,sometimes removed after 3 months, and it still does not work well.
Not much have changed in that aspect in the 7 years i play your game.
amateur
"
PsOfOs wrote:
I hate it when i see a company that does not have a plan for it's implementations.
Every thing you introduce,small or big,has to be completely changed 2-3 times,sometimes removed after 3 months, and it still does not work well.
Not much have changed in that aspect in the 7 years i play your game.

well said, they have no idea what are they doing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info