Upcoming Changes to Cluster Jewels

Awesome! Thank you, GGG
pretty cool!

i didnt play delirium so idk how easy jewels were to make before but harvest crafting medium sized ones is pretty quick

got the combination i was looking for (ancestral echo ancestral reach) in maybe 10 tries?

but free jewel socket is nice too :)
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
DO NOT FORGET to increase drop rate of unique cluster jewels, they are waaay too rare.
"
i didnt play delirium so idk how easy jewels were to make before but harvest crafting medium sized ones is pretty quick
Yeah but it costs 3 extra points from the tree minimum to start the cluster branch, if you can slot only 1 medium 1 small this isn't worth it... I counted on my character slotting 2x medium from 2 sockets is the same points as if I slot 1 large 2x medium from 1 socket... and if I get the shittiest version of voices (7 passives) I would save 1 point to go 3x medium over slotting them in 3 different spots in my tree.

So yes, we NEED large jewels +2 sockets to make clusters even worth socketing in the tree otherwise you waste so many points at pathing you might as well not bother.

And getting a "cluster" with +2 int +3% lightning res +15 armor and 1% cast speed and NO NOTABLE at all was just a slap in the face.

I'd be happy with 2 socket 2 notable cluster tbh I used 3x notable ones in delirium and didn't even spec the 3rd notable because I ran out of points (I could only fit it if I levelled to 100 which I'm too lazy to do).
vendor old jewel will give a normal rarity jewel or retain the remaining mod except socket?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Sweet

Last edited by Tek101 on Jun 26, 2020, 3:36:03 AM
Seriously GGG?
This doesn't help at all....
So now I'll have 1 notable, 2 stat boosts, and a 25% inc effect with a random 1-2 sockets.

Jewels are hard to craft because you weighted them so fowl we just can't hit anything. Admit it, you don't like the work in balancing it costs. So instead of balancing out the notable and how they stack you just made it getting a good jewel a meme.

This will not improve who uses clusters. They will still be horrible to get crafted yourself and only the power players will be able to afford the lucky few decent ones.

It was such an amazing idea to allow us versatility in builds and give us a way to make almost any skill idea to be viable to play. Too bad it's too hard to balance and you won't let us have em.

I really hope you don't have the manpower to work on jewels because your fixing the server issues but hey, we both know your not.
Nice change, i hope it will improve the use of the jewels
Bad Seed
Thank you for listening!
What do you mean by challenging? It's not a challenge to get a perfect cluster jewel, it's simply RNG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info