The Future of Stash Tabs

Sadly, this time it just feels like yall missed the point.

The problem is not "oh no, more tabs to manage", even though that one sucks as well.
What is REALLY a smack in the face is that especially the Blight tab is a bad joke that shouldn't exist.

Wow, we now can buy a tab for our blight maps and oils. .... Blight maps should have been included into the standard map tab, and Oils should have been included into the currency tab. There is NO reason for the Blight tab to exist other than "give us money".
We have been asking to be able to search for blight maps in the map tab, for oils to be added to the currency tab, and this is what we get.

The same thing rings true for Catalysts. They should be in the currency tab, not in a new extra tab. This even defeats the purpose of "easier access to crafting" that the currency tab is supposed to offer. Now i gotta take my item, craft it in my currency tab, then switch to the metamorph tab, craft with catalysts there.

But hey, at least all the conqueror orbs are part of the currency tab, because we totally get swamped with those.

The blight tab legitimately makes me angry and disappointed at you, GGG. This is a move that is against what you once stood for.
Last edited by liathemadness on Jun 24, 2020, 1:54:48 AM
YES PLEASE TAB AFFINITIES!
"
Vocasek9 wrote:
Nice. I already bought new tabs. But I still missing versatile "currency" tab. I have 4 currency stash tabs but use only 14 bottom slots. So why not expand these 14 versatile slots to the all space instead specific slots?

They did, its called a standard stash tab. What you want is for them to increase the stack size in those.
Are you serious? People are not upset because you didn't mention the QOL changes in the announcement. They're upset because these new tabs should be QOL changes.

Tarke put it best earlier, you created a solution to a problem you created, that doesn't really solve the problem anyway. And to make it worse, you're charging us for it.

Bringing up Exilecon is bold given you literally say in the same video that you'll find a way to add things to the current tabs.
The Tab Folder & Affinities is very much appreciated. But I'm not going to buy new currency tabs for every expansion. I'll just make do with the many tabs I already have. And that's already a bit bewildering to sort through.
Can we finally pls have an autosprt feature fpr items that orders them by itemlevel? Harvest shows the lack of that brutally
"
player416 wrote:
too many tabs....

I love the management of inventory in gaming. It adds a wanted extra in my opinion. Yup, happy to be a weirdo :D
What happens when the game has 12 more league mechanics and currencies? Almost everything has been going core. This doesn't seem like a sustainable solution. Aren't you ever going to rotate older leagues out? The game will be a clusterfk very soon if you don't. And if you do rotate them out these very specific stash tabs will become useless.

As much as I can just not buy these, please make something I can buy that will actually help.
Last edited by JohnnyMak on Mar 15, 2022, 11:58:16 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Tab Affinities

You'll be able to tick a checkbox on one of each type of your Currency, Map, Essence, Divination, Fragment, Unique, Delve, Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Tabs, to indicate that that Tab should receive items that are Ctrl+Clicked from the inventory. This intentionally would not work with other items (such as rares you have picked up), as those require attention to identify and consider them.

Suggestion: This option for Premium Tabs.

The Premium Tab has a droplist of checkboxes -- Currency, Map, Essence, Divination, Fragment, Unique, Blight, Metamorph, & Delirium (boy that's a mouthful) -- and if it's checked, when you Ctrl+Click, the corresponding items go into that tab.

Now I do realize... if you could do that... there'd be a lot less incentive to get the bona fide Specialized Tabs.

But it would be a nice solution for us Premium-Tab holders.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
tab simulator, trade simulator.

what's next? pet autolooting?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info