The Future of Stash Tabs

Did you ppl read that last line???

Both of these features are still on the drawing board, are a while away from release (ideally before 3.12 though) and may be cancelled or changed if problems come up during development.
Last edited by Dragothjim on Jun 24, 2020, 1:02:41 AM
"
Tab Affinities
You'll be able to tick a checkbox on one of each type of your Currency, Map, Essence, Divination, Fragment, Unique, Delve, Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Tabs, to indicate that that Tab should receive items that are Ctrl+Clicked from the inventory. This intentionally would not work with other items (such as rares you have picked up), as those require attention to identify and consider them.

OH YES PLEASE!! If it is all possible Please make this a thing. I am anal when it comes to emptying my inventory after a map. This would make my dumping so much quicker and an important QOL for me.
Nice. I already bought new tabs. But I still missing versatile "currency" tab. I have 4 currency stash tabs but use only 14 bottom slots. So why not expand these 14 versatile slots to the all space instead specific slots?
this QOL bullshit should have been here BEFORE this crap

only autosort can save this disaster.. even having to keep switching between "tabs" of tabs inside a tabs.. is just too much now

some lame-ass excuse about how it would make it "too easy" for players is something you should have thought of BEFORE adding all these tabs..

its not a valid excuse to not do it now that you have
generally dangerous
Last edited by philosoaper on Jun 24, 2020, 1:11:01 AM
I'll believe it when I see it. Just like the "trade improvements" that have NEVER happened even though you went on about it for years. I used to buy every supporter pack that came and now I just can't be bothered. Your monetization sucks between constant arbitrary new stash tabs, very expensive cosmetics, and loot boxes your colors truly show.
Tab Affinities yes please, bring it as Quick as possible pretty please ^-^
I still feel that these three new tabs would have been better as updates for the existing tabs. Blight maps in a subsection of the map tab, etc, etc, etc...
Thank you GGG.
I'm not buying promises.
why not release them when they are done?
If you bought the regular currency tab all future currencies should have been added to that tab for free.

I really dislike having to pay extra for tabs for essence, fossil, divination cards, etc which should have been rolled into what we already payed for.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info