Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Here I was thinking I'M settled on stash tabs, but I definetely want the oil one and probably will get the metamorph. Nice QoL, gj GGG :)

"
Thezibaim wrote:
Good idea !

When will you release a Skillgem Stash Tab ? ^^

That's an amazing idea, definetly would buy :)
Let tomorrow be about solutions. Today is about vengeance.
- John Oliver

Had a Chaos-DoT-Caster-guide for any class, then 2021 patches happened^^ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2485596
Last edited by Lightelder on Jun 24, 2020, 4:44:10 AM
Cmon guys, please just make few separated tabs (for all orbs, for all fragments and for uniq items like metamorph) No need to make our management more complicated, we already supporting you without this nonsence. I like this league, i love PoE but this....
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
Nice.
"
Understandably it's a "free" 2 play game and they have to make money in some way

They are already making money. Just look at the prices of the cosmetics that people happily buy from them.

I would like point out that the issue here is not about the price. It is that there are already existing tabs where those currencies/maps/fragments could fit. We don't need other tabs. Creating more tabs to navigate through is more of a inconvenience, it does not solve the problem of increasingly annoying and needlessly time-consuming inventory management that exists in the game.

So my suggestion is :

- implement more QoL features for the already existing tabs (auto-add from invetory through a button, map search, more stacks for free tabs)

-fit those new currencies/maps/fragments in the existing corresponding tabs

-remove those new tabs and refund those who have bought them

I myself am particularly disappointed by this move and will continue to voice my disapproval of this.
"
Grumble01 wrote:
Ill happily buy these tabs when there's a button that auto sorts all of my inventory in to these tabs. 1 Button click and all maps, currency, essences, etc etc, end up in the tabs that they're suppose to be in while Im standing at my stash.

Hell, I'll even pay you for the button.

Old ass game like Titan Quest and Grim Dawn and Torchlight 2 (with mod) had autosort button. D3 had no need for autosort because no inventory tetris. GGG really needs to get on with the button if they want to keep inventory tetris.
Yikes, I remember Chris saying at the last ExileCon that they would not do that.
Yikes big times.

I guess the Chinese pressure is high to rack more money now. This is gonna change things
Ugh.

I mean, it's not that I mind spending credits on new and useful stuff, it's just that there are so many god damn tabs!! I just want my stash to be simple and useful.
When rolling maps, I bring them into the currency tab and roll mods... but I don't want to go to a separate tab for Delirium orbs! It's just unnecessary.

Retract these, and make more space in the Currency and Fragment tabs instead. Metamorph tab feels OK though, since it's significantly different from the others.
hahaa
dead game
bring back 3.13
OMG was hoping for 1 new stash tab combining all these an more room for future items but 3 separate ? I will buy them but they should be updated to hold other currency we still have laying in a tab that had these! If their trend is like the delve tab these will be the last support I will buy! Unless they will updated to hold other currency types ... VILES AND CATALYST and whats all the space for below the oils ? would be a nice place to keep our anointed amulets ?
Also the skill gem idea is AWESOME !!
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Jun 24, 2020, 8:05:25 AM
tabs tab....

i am a bit dismayed, keep implementing to core game and selling the fix for the issue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info