Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Okay seriously GGG, consider this:

1. Program ctrl+clicking any item that has a designated spot in a stash tab to automatically switch to the appropriate stash tab if it has been purchased and allocate the item.

2. Have stash tabs automatically merge until maxed upon season end.

The QoL you would add to the community would be immense. Nobody wants to scroll through 20 tabs back and forth every time they unload their inventory, and we sure as heck don't enjoy manually merging remove only special tabs every 3 months.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE easily finding all my stuff in all the different easy to understand tabs, but I'm autistic, and I definitely HATE that I HAVE to scroll back and forth on 8 different tabs just to dump my gear in the appropriate place every bloody map because I can't live with clutter.

Cheers, you guys rock <3
Last edited by ParadigmTheorem on Jun 24, 2020, 3:45:24 AM
Ah yes, thank you, the good ol' salesman gimmick - create a problem to sell the solution. Nobody fucking wants the game to be storage management simulator with a billion different splinters to put in their respective tabs.

A bit of a tangent but also important: I personally dislike ggg gating fun (appropriate character power sources to tackle endgame comfortably) behind extreme grinds and rng fest crafting locking me into this game like its a second job that I did not ask for. This is being done so I am exposed to more "problems" over a longer period, so I am more likely to buy some tabs or mtx just to feel better about it being boring and terribly inconvenient.

Not a cent for tencent and ggg until these predatory practices end and game becomes fun again.
We need QoL changes before new items and tabs. The amount of time spent stashing items per map is staggering.
Last edited by Zophronios on Jul 4, 2020, 5:12:49 AM
Ill happily buy these tabs when there's a button that auto sorts all of my inventory in to these tabs. 1 Button click and all maps, currency, essences, etc etc, end up in the tabs that they're suppose to be in while Im standing at my stash.

Hell, I'll even pay you for the button.
It's getting exhausting to care GGG, I'm exhausted
Last edited by DenSan1587 on Jun 24, 2020, 3:46:38 AM
Such a scam. When you have to buy these for PC, Xbox, and playstation. The game is not free and the fact in 2020 purchases can't be linked on all systems is a joke and scam.

Scam company.
ok you guys got me.
big fucking yikes, stop filling your game with random ass currencies and fragments if you aren't gonna add them to the respective tabs THAT ALREADY EXIST, and me thinking the seed chest was you guys going a good way forward with item storing by not making us having quad tabs full of that (INCUBATORS BTW), if you want to add more currency/frag bloat add them to the respective tabs or don't add them in the first place, if you want to add mechanics like seeds, you did great with the seed chest

ps: delirium is the funniest one, its a bunch of currency items and frags, oh and have you thought idk of a metamorph organ chest? (like a wonderful seed chest)
Last edited by Pamphilo on Jun 24, 2020, 4:01:54 AM
GGG listen to Tarke! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81yE65ZQ3kQ !

3 new extra tab is a joke!
Last edited by SzaQak on Jun 24, 2020, 4:01:17 AM
Not the smartes move, you've let people down on expectations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info