Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

It's hard for me to believe how greedy you have become. I'm done spending money on this game. It's also time to stop trusting you, looks like now your only goal is to get as much money as possible from the players.
Anything past the currency, divination, map, fragment and X amount of premium tabs anyone may need for trading is in my opinion just milking money.

I don't understand, are you experiencing financial difficulties? I was under the impression that with how high the MTX prices are, and we STILL buy them, you guys are well off in that regard.

I've bought an essence tab and I regret that, and learning from that, I did not buy the unique and delve tabs. As much as I want to be polite and understanding, some things need to be said and I firmly believe that it's really greedy that you guys are coming out with these tabs.

I will still play the game, and I do still enjoy it, it's one of the best games on the market, with one of the best communities and company practice, but I will not buy these tabs, and I will harshly critique decisions like these when talking to anyone about the game.

People say money talks and I hope those users who see these tabs as petty change in their wallet don't ruin it for the rest of us who either don't have money to spare, or barely scrape by to get a few tabs and support the game (eg. myself)

It's hard to properly write out a post with my intentions being accurately represented, and I understand it is the same on you guys' end, but I don't think there's any way to justify this decision.

EDIT: On tangent, what happens with harvest going core after this? Another tab for seeds? Bar Synthesis every league I know of has went core, and if this goes core as well, it's just another disaster waiting to happen.

Sincerely, someone who loves this game to no end.
Last edited by DanteKorvinus on Jun 24, 2020, 3:00:59 AM
"
Socratessa wrote:
I love to see all the comments. Especially the ones from anybody spending hundred of dollars on packs and complaining about just 100 points. Awsome.

the problem is, ggg is not coming up with a solution for a self promoted problem, they sell 3 ships to ship around these problems

"
Wonder wat will happen if 2.0 comes out.
If i have to buy those tabs again i will pass on 2.0

you will have your MTX in 2.0
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
WoW, now this is what I call a toxic community.

1) this is a pure convience feature for the top 1% that juice their maps
most of us dont have enough oils, organs or delirium orbs to care for this anyway
(link your account in your comment, if I'm suppossed to take your claim seriously)

2) this is a completely optional feature. Nothing keeps you from
A) ignoring mechanics you dont care about
B) putting these items into a quad stash tab (which costs more)

3) you don't have to interact with these tabs very often
please stop pretending like you have to sort your orbs, oils and organs every map
that is absolute bullshit even for the top 0.1%, since at that point you just filter everything but currency
"
daFalk wrote:
"
Skizo wrote:
From the bottom of my heart: Fuck you, all of you, you are filthy disgusting liars.

A bit extreme but I get the anger, players saw this problem a mile away and GGGcent just chose to ignore it and double down.
It's truly sad to see what once what a good idea being greedily watered down and played out like this.

Maybe a bit extreme, my problem is that GGG has done some real scummy shit a couple of times now.

And this is just a very big slap in the face, they fucking promised not to add more currency tabs, so instead they add league tabs. Sure, not the same thing, not at all....fucking assholes.

And this on top of them not fixing all the other old league stuff, that to this day has no place in tabs that they have been selling for a long time.

This is very obviously something that are doing to get people to spend points, they could EASILY have included all of this in existing tabs, but that wont sell tabs to those who already have them.

So much for ethical microtransacxtions.

I stand by my fuck you to everyone at GGG.

Still sane exile?
Challenge for GGGcent:
Conduct inside interview with the ones making the marketing decisions like this? :)
Last edited by daFalk on Jun 24, 2020, 3:03:12 AM
These remind me to the hideouts you took from the game and sold at ridiculous prices, only more insidious as this is a problem you create and offer this as solution.

Some saw it from a mile, while others believed you won't go down this route, yet here we are.

Seems like nothing left of the little company that could, it's just giant companies of greed and which one I dislike less.
"
Assywalker wrote:

1) this is a pure convience feature for the top 1% that juice their maps
most of us dont have enough oils, organs or delirium orbs to care for this anyway
(link your account in your comment, if I'm suppossed to take your claim seriously)

2) this is a completely optional feature. Nothing keeps you from
A) ignoring mechanics you dont care about
B) putting these items into a quad stash tab (which costs more)

3) you don't have to interact with these tabs very often
please stop pretending like you have to sort your orbs, oils and organs every map
that is absolute bullshit even for the top 0.1%, since at that point you just filter everything but currency

I literally scroll through all of my tabs after every map to sort where things go. I am the most hardcore player of my friends, and even they, who play casually and often skip leagues, are bothered and annoyed by these constant different league tabs and drops that you have to learn to micro-manage.

And how is the fact that someone is in the top % of the playerbase any less important than at the bottom? The more I play the game the more/less my opinion matters? What kind of logic is that..
scamers
"

Calling out on BS is not toxicity:

- They promised there won'be more tabs

- The existing tabs have many spaces that can receive those currencies/maps/fragments

- The existing tabs haven't been significantly improved for awhile and they spend resources creating 3 new useless ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info