Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Are we ever going to see an increase in inventory space tho? Or maybe an auto deposit into stash? Since launch there has just been more and more and more stuff added to the game, mostly items of completely different category. Before we needed 1-2 tab types for smaller stuff for currency, essences e.t.c but now we need 10 different kinds of tabs. You can't even adjust the width of the stash window nor can you add a second row of visible tabs which means you cap out at 10 visible tabs at any given point (assuming the name of the tab is minimal). Basically you either stand and sort for minutes after every map (or mass sort after a dozen), or you start just ignoring half the loot. It's starting to become a bit of a loot sorting simulator. Just something to think about.
ridiculous!
"
Socratessa wrote:
WoW so much hate in this topic.

I like the new tabs. Bought them directly when i saw the announcement.
$10 for those 3. Not a big deal.

I love to see all the comments. Especially the ones from anybody spending hundred of dollars on packs and complaining about just 100 points. Awsome.

Hopefully those will be expanded with the missing currency floating around.

Wonder wat will happen if 2.0 comes out.
If i have to buy those tabs again i will pass on 2.0

And remember free game, freedom of choice. You dont have to buy it.

That's because you're missing the point.

As someone who has spent THOUSANDS of dollars on this game, I am angry about these not a big deal tabs. It's not about the fucking money.

It's about GGG doing exactly what the said they wouldn't. It's about watching a game I love(d) slowly devolving into a game I don't. It's about player feedback not being listened to for months and months on end, just to end up ignoring it and consequently creating bigger problems.

The game is headed in a "freemium" mobile-esque direction. Maybe not p2w but sure as hell pay4convenience and as someone who has been here supporting the game since beta, that is infuriating.

And before you get bogged down on the "don't buy it if you don't like it angle" I will kindly remind you that we all also have opinions and just because they are opposite, they are still valid. I still play, and because I don't like where the game is headed, I voice it. As does anyone else who chooses to. Just because we are dissatisfied with a game doesn't mean we hate it, nor does it mean that we should stop playing. Though for me personally, my patience is running thin, and if the game continues on what seems to be its course, I absolutely will not hesitate to quit. I am already at the point where GGG will not receive another dollar from me until things change.

And one more re-post for good measure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM5SFgYbTaY&feature=youtu.be&t=14251
"
Was kind of hoping this system would have been implemented in a way that didn't require more buying of stash tabs. I'm still going to get them, but I worry about the future of implementing new currencies and having to buy them in order to organize my stuff.

this! I protest for once by not buying them. Dvery few leagues a tab? No thanks.
No Problem,
Exile
The tab cost is near zero. I just wish they were more useful.
I'm at 30-something different tabs and I gave up sorting. The clicking is killing me.

So I bought these new tabs anyway. The space used for each item could be compressed. If I buy three tabs and pay for each, I'd like an option where I can just merge them. Ten tabs to click around in, please:
These four prem and regular tabs into a quad? OK.
Meta-deli-oil-essences? Merge into one click once in stash to get an item into either.

Which still leaves my initial reaction: clutter jewels. There are too many of them. Please rework so they can be stored.

We have eleventy-and-one little extras that go into currency tab. Make something current-league separate tagging. 20 slots wherever.

Alternately get rid of the item level tagging.
To be frank, no need for it. Every group of seeds perform differently and if the event that triggered the growth was in a low area, not many craft options will be available. If one of the events was higher tier/level area, maybe an extra seeded rng option for the crafting. RNG and weighting we're great at.

Use that RNG. PoE is good at it. It's a core value. No need to make the seeds separate in hundreds of little piles.
This could have just been made into 1 tab ffs there was no need to make it into 3 other than greed

yes it is only $10 but there is a principle at stake which has been aluded to by many of the posts here
~ If it moves, kill it ~
I don't see enough of this content to warrant this. I recognize some will.

Nice going with the seed cache though.

That concept should be kept for all league mechanics that require it (IE: this content that these tab represent).

Anyhow. There is too many of these things. Seems every league, it's content goes into core.

Hopefully for 2.0, you strip alot of this.

X
Jesus, I see here some people using the words"Toxic community" without understanding what those words mean. You are the same type of people who label everyone as a racist nazi because they disagree with your point of view....pathetic.

On the stash tabs, it's another cash grab, they could have made both into 1 tab, or made the currency+map tab better,then we would have both oils and delirium organs in currency,and blighted maps separately in the already existing map tab.
I'm fine with purchasing them separately, but if only after purchase, they were implemented to the current stash tab via drop down menu. Now that would be something wouldn't it?
"
Assywalker wrote:
WoW, now this is what I call a toxic community.

This is what I call fanboi bullshit.

"
Assywalker wrote:
1) this is a pure convience feature for the top 1% that juice their maps
most of us dont have enough oils, organs or delirium orbs to care for this anyway
(link your account in your comment, if I'm suppossed to take your claim seriously)

Really? Are we playing different games? So you're not getting ANY blight, metamorphs and deliriums on your maps just by running them casually without "juicing" them? How many maps per day are you running? 3? 5? 7? Give me a reasonable number if I'm supposed to take your claim seriously.

"
Assywalker wrote:
2) this is a completely optional feature. Nothing keeps you from
A) ignoring mechanics you dont care about
B) putting these items into a quad stash tab (which costs more)

Um, yea, it is since GGG made it optional.

A) Do tell who exactly ignores blight, metamorphs and deliriums considering that especially this league offers nothing else in maps?

B) So instead of upgrading already existing and expensive tabs as you said that can clearly be upgraded as GGG themselves have done in the past, let's sell more tabs? Did you not get the memo that the issue is not about more money, it is about more tabs with each league?

"
Assywalker wrote:
3) you don't have to interact with these tabs very often
please stop pretending like you have to sort your orbs, oils and organs every map
that is absolute bullshit even for the top 0.1%, since at that point you just filter everything but currency

No, seriously, are we playing the same game? Unless you're one of the 0,0001% who run "Uber Plus Strict" loot filter you will interact with pretty much all tabs after almost every map. So is this game supposed to be focused on the mythical 0.1% who interact with tabs once in 100-200 maps? Ironically, I don't really think that GGG had that in mind when they made all these new tabs.
Last edited by Drakaris on Jun 24, 2020, 3:36:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info