Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Disgusting. Going back on your principles. Failing early supporters.
Really.......................... no dont add more to the currency tab, so we can just scroll. NO nononononono lets make 3 new tabs, and then we make another 3 next league, when we invent even more shit to keep.... Its almost like they plan on scrapping the game, and now just focus on milking the players for every cent they have....... You should never have sold out. i regret supporting you for so long.
I personally don't have that much of a problem with paying 10$ for them as much as... that brings the total number of "special tabs" up to 10... so my first 10 tabs will now just be for sorting loot out of my dump tab... and my dump tab can't fit now cause only about 9-10 tabs fit on top so the new side thing has to be always on... So it's all just getting way to messy IMHO...
So i'm gonna do "the advocate of the devil" and say this :

A compagny, whatever the fck she is doing/producing, have as a goal to make *drum intensifies* MONEY !
yes, money ! you know, the thing that makes you able to buy stuff, like foods and bills...
So, GGG have their own way to make money, and one of them is to create tabs for the new currencies they implant !

Now, if you play the same game than me, u have figured that not all the activities are profitable, and thus u can skip them, exemple : i never dropped something valuable from Blight EXCEPTED Blight maps that went "meta" when empyrean gaming did his "blight project".
Most of us have figured out is was "counter productive" to stop in the middle of the map to do blight last league, because is was a zoom zoom league, so we learn to skip them.

So all of that for saying that, nobody forces you to do that fooking blight encounter, you can just choose to ignore it, and if you ignore it, you wont drop any blight related stuff, so you wont need a "Blight Stash".

Same for Metamorph, i did a couple last league ( lvl80+ only ) i i've got litteraly nothing from it, not a penny. So i dont store metamorph organs anymore because well it's trash to me.

I played delve league and got a delve tab, nowday i don't even do delve anymore, i'm skipping this mechanic aswell, so my delve tab is always empty.

I don't pick trash essences, only good ones so it's baaarely used, but always finish leagues without selling a single essence at the end, and i'm not using them either, so useless tab for me.

all of that is my personnal experience, but all i'm saying is don't feel forced to buy the new stashs because they are here, you skip non profitable mechanics you can be just fine with a few extra tabs.

sorry for my shit english.
As much as I am ok with buying some new tabs from time to time... three at once is a bit much. I hope the prices are accordingly low.
Got em, thanks!

I believe the summary of the feedback in these threads is that sorting loot takes too much time pretty much every single map. The number of stash tabs is not the issue, the issue is the time it takes to sort the loot manually.

One possible solution to this would be to allow quick-sorting of league-specific currency into their respective tabs.

Stay amazing guys!
Cool, but its getting too much.

Cut down on the items, or combine tabs. Inventory management is turning into a nightmare, you need to prune some stuff and/or expand existing tabs. I realize you need revenue but this is not the way to go.
Understandably it's a "free" 2 play game and they have to make money in some way. I just really, really dislike the stashes and amount of loot and how it interacts with various tabs. I can only assume what really brings in the dough are these tab sales because they keep doing it over and over again.

It just gets to be too much and it has been for a while. I'm hoping for some changes that deals with these rather than being annoying for players. You're basically creating a problem and selling a solution to it but it's done in such a bad way it really makes you wonder what's going on.
... uhm... again? really? just hand them out for free x.x
Good idea !

When will you release a Skillgem Stash Tab ? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info