Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Well... Blight good.
Other - bruh
Last edited by MemeGun_ on Jun 26, 2020, 5:50:23 AM
if GGG wanted to alienated majority of its community - they have done it!

if it feels like a scam - it probably is. #moneygrab lol
Last edited by BigBadWolf1776 on Jun 24, 2020, 5:06:04 AM
big f* yikes

if it was a single tab i would be ok with it, but 3?
Last edited by TheVoid on Jun 24, 2020, 5:09:47 AM
so screwing people for more money since you did not make them into a SINGLE tab like fragments or such...

making a "essence tab" having these items inside would been proper in my eyes...
I think we should chop fragments stash tab into 6 new ones too. Just so sorting shit is even more tedious. My proposition here is:

1. Lab fragments
2. Atziri fragments
3. Elder/Shaper fragments
4. Pale court fragments
5. Scarabs
6. Breach
7. Legion
8. Shit fragments - basically just vessel, but you know.. kinda makes sense in the current approach.

Of course people who have all of them should get 1 point discount on each. And on top of that all of them would have a crafting window. Just to take some space in the tab.

PS. You know what would be a great idea too? Separate stash tabs for each map tier. Just think about all the money you guys are missing out on.
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
how about stash tab to hold my stash tabs?
looking like bli$$ard move ;)
Crazy greedy people who wants everything for free. Game is for free, every 3 moths free upgrade and people complaining about 4$ stash when they really dont have to buying it !!! Thanks GGG, great work like always! <3
We really need a deposit all button in the stash now more than ever!

If you do a juicy map you need to filter through 10+ tabs of different types (Trading/currency/div card etc)

It encourages you to use a dump tab and avoid the stash as much as possible.
Having a deposit button now that almost every currency in the game has a slot is needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info