Harvest could be worst league ever?

Super bad league, why thet didnt learned leasson with synthesis, ppl dont want to stop and think, they want kill explode and invest more currencies to explode more faster, super bad league
"
girng wrote:
Filler league me thinks

Which makes me wonder why they do these half-baked leagues when they could just do Legacy leagues. Thats still one of the all-time favorite leagues for a lot of people, and they just refuse to ever do it again.

So we get this garbage, Standard-esque mess of a league.

Right now, I could just go craft with my standard currency, and do maps, and it would LITERALLY be the same exact everything, except not nearly as convoluted as messing with these farms.

Theres nothing to do. The farms themselves, as usual, are convoluted and boring to play with, and then theres no hint of league mechanic anywhere in a map. A tear comes to my eye when I see a delirium portal, or anything for that matter. Its standard.
"
Sarganis87 wrote:
I absolutely enjoy Harvest.

It's calm, non-intrusive, and allows a little bit of pace change when you want it.

I mean, there's already so much you can do in maps. 3-4 additional encounters like Blight, Metamorph, Master mission, and so on are more than enough to my taste.

Been there, done and overdone all of those.
To grind the whole game all over again i need something interesting.
This is not it and barely is anything.

After working 10h a day this is not my idea of having fun.

One word to describe Harvest league, BLAND³ .
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 20, 2020, 12:22:25 PM
The least that can be done to salvage this league and make it a little fun is to add more mobs per seed, loot explosions and Please for the LOVE OF GOD, make higher tier seeds auto plant their requirement seeds of lower tiers and auto plant/connect Disperser as long as enough energy is available in corresponding storage tank irrespective of where it is on the sacred grove.
This kind of micromanagement is super boring and a time sink.
I am a GGG fanboy and I love what they are doing with the game over the past year adding all sorts of stuff to do. And I am not the type to play for 24 hours and say I hate or love any league......but, if I was to break my habit this would be the league. #sucksbigtime Let's put it this way...this league makes me want to go back to work.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jun 20, 2020, 12:47:48 PM
"
ShadowMn wrote:
make higher tier seeds auto plant their requirement seeds of lower tiers and auto plant/connect Disperser as long as enough energy is available in corresponding storage tank irrespective of where it is on the sacred grove.
This kind of micromanagement is super boring and a time sink.

+1

plus having to go in there and feed the lifeforce manually are u kidding me?
Last edited by xSTGx on Jun 20, 2020, 1:08:15 PM
its better play standart league right now bcoz nothing diffrent u have all core leagues and new tree etc
I am astonished how bad it is. Make a single mistake, you need to plant one more seed to make that one grow but you don't have space so you need to pick it up, and you lose everything and need to wait for another cycle?

This is...not what I play an ARPG for. Why would they do that after synthesys?
"
Sarganis87 wrote:
I absolutely enjoy Harvest.

It's calm, non-intrusive, and allows a little bit of pace change when you want it.

I mean, there's already so much you can do in maps. 3-4 additional encounters like Blight, Metamorph, Master mission, and so on are more than enough to my taste.

I'm not mapping yet, but the crafting helped me to progress smoothly and I loved it, so chill compared to the metaorgyspeed of Delirium.

Sound weird to me that just after one day so many players complain already :S
from the announcement trailer i wasn't excited about this league. AND JUST TO BE CLEAR i didnt like the zoomzoom delirium mechanic either.
but in the end i said hey i'll give it a shot. this is STANDARD LEAGUE with the new crafting system thats gonna be implemented in poe2.
i got the hang of the gardening, its pretty easy if you just read under each seed.i got the hang of the gardening, its pretty easy if you just read under each seed.
THIS SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN A LEAGUE, maybe something between leagues like 1-2weeks.
time for a break i guess :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info