Harvest could be worst league ever?

Gonna be honest I havent ever had less incentive to play a league so far

it is just... BORING! and clunky too, the idea of stopping mid map to put my seeds in storage is counter-intuitive (why don't they just auto gsther to storage and not ffill inventory???)

There is no way I can see this going to core as it just doesn't seem to fit the game at all imo

luckily D3 new season starts at weekd so I have a week or two of something to do over there to finish that season rewards xD
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
Anakarr wrote:
"
Sammael wrote:
Tier 2 seed plowing should have no conditions to grow and should be auto planted

let the pain to set up the garden be for tier 3 and 4
welp who i'm fooling the damage is done and everybody is leaving already.

LOLOL "Everyone is leaving already"

I seriously, seriously doubt that...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hi47ig/harvest_league_broke_historical_records_for/
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.
"
Gravel86 wrote:
I am stil trying to play a few hours here and there but just adding more seeds did nothing to help the help sadly.
This change let me have smaller farms going to roll maps and collect lifeforce to use for the bigger seed setups that are happening. It also made getting the wrong seed colors less punishing because in maps the number of seeds that drop per color is pretty much always enough to start a new harvest of T1 seeds.
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
Anakarr wrote:
"
Sammael wrote:
Tier 2 seed plowing should have no conditions to grow and should be auto planted

let the pain to set up the garden be for tier 3 and 4
welp who i'm fooling the damage is done and everybody is leaving already.

LOLOL "Everyone is leaving already"

I seriously, seriously doubt that...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hi47ig/harvest_league_broke_historical_records_for/

Even synthesis had more player retention lmaoo!!

Thanks for the link
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Jun 30, 2020, 8:52:04 AM
To me personally this is among the top 5 worst leagues yes. Also if you have a really complex garden then the GUI is just insufficient for managing it.
Spoiler

funny thing, 50% of the playerbase have already quit, but they still dont understand that it doesnt matter are recipes generous or not. that league gameplay is not fun, thats the main reason. like mathil said: "it maybe a blow**b at the end of it, it would not matter".
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Jul 1, 2020, 3:31:54 AM
WE MESSED UP

haha, for reals. They not only were prepared to release a subpar league they messed up even that. Can you imagine, releasing subpar content yet still making mistakes. Work from home is to blame, right?
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jul 1, 2020, 3:35:06 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of this league but it's important to consider a couple of points here:

1. While retention has been relatively poor, there are still a large number of players still engaging with the league and there are people who are enjoying it.

2. GGG uses leagues to experiment and try things out. If you're not willing to risk failure, you're never going to be innovative enough to achieve break-through successes. As a learning opportunity GGG will no doubt use this league to recognise that it appeals to a portion of their player base, but that it's also incredibly polarising and very disengaging for another large portion of their player base.

3. There's little point in flogging this dead horse any longer. GGG are not idiots, they can analyse the stats themselves and learn the lessons. The concept of reinvigorating crafting is a sound one and something the game needs but linking it to a mechanic that is more polarising that the Labyrinth is definitely not the winning combination they had hoped for.

4. Stop asking for a Flashback league, GGG have explained why it's not a simple flick of the switch to enact it and considering the compressed timeline to the next league and the more challenging work environment they are experiencing it's just not practical. Find something else to do, leave the current league to the people that are enjoying it and come back refreshed in a couple of months for the mea culpa league (calling it now, that's gonna be the new theme! No, I don't mean that, I'm joking!).
I mean off the top of my head it's a better league than, torment, warband, tempest, essence, synthesis, abyss, legion, delirium, beastiray, and probably more. It's an average league, it's the first attempt and giving PoE real crafting options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info