Issues With Vulkan Beta

btw dx11 looks weird but i see why
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
ı lost texture alot. my rush ıs rıp atm :/
feelsbadman
Windows 7. AMD Radeon HD6570. DirectX 11. The game is unplayable. Textures are missing all over the place. I've never had this issue. Vulkan is grayed out so I'm gonna guess my graphics card doesn't support it.
Game is unplayable. DX11 missing heavy amount of textures
Vulkan has textures missing and flickering in and out of existence. Cant play with it. Tried switching back top 11 and it causes the game client to crash. Guess I have to wait until its resolved :/
i turned Vulkan on and my game froze and when i restarted its now just a black screen with sound and the cursor. not a good start to the league :(
Other than some loss of textures on the big stone guys it's been perhaps the smoothest launch I've played, I'm running everything on max though so that might be why
Specs
Windows 10 Pro
i5-3450 3.10Ghz
RTX 2070. nvidia drivers 446.14.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Edit : After updating my Nvidia drivers too
(via nvidia geforce experience center)
everything wokrs perfect now.

Updating the vulkan renderer actually made it worse.
now i dont have any ui ingame.
not even options etc.

trying to revert the patch i installed for vulkan rn
Last edited by c0ntr4kt on Jun 19, 2020, 7:16:01 PM
Missing a lot of texture using Directx11 as well. Vulkan has no missing textures and runs fine, until it crashes to desktop.
Windows 7, GTX760.
LOL! Another league start and another beta-PoE. No surprise that Vulkan Beta doesn't work correctly. HELLO!... it's Beta. Couple that with the Harvest League beta release and it's 2 strikes against PoE playing properly right out of the gate.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info