Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

"
frostzor27 wrote:
From the wording on the item:

"Armour also applies to lightning damage taken from hits"

I think the MORE armour the MORE lightning damage you take. The base armour from the item is 1116, so if you take a lightning damage hit you take 1116 more lightning damage from that hit. Hurts a lot.

We'll have to see the new passive tree, but as for now you can get 100% lightning damage conversion to cold or fire for about 40C (06/02/2020 poe.trade prices).

I didn't see the "nearby" the first time I saw this item, but it seens far from trash. If I bet something will be broken next league this one's a strong candidate.

yes, first i thought about Eyes of the Greatwolf.
but i realize that when you invest armour, you also get physical reduction so its not just about lightning damage taken problem.
whats more, amulet is supposed to focus on damage bonus and juicy anoint you dont want to lose.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
As some have said it looks like Synthesis 2.0 which I really didn't like. I'm not a big fan of having to stop and figure out puzzles, build towers, etc. I want to see the mobs, kill the mobs and take the mobs loot while dancing over their carcasses while I seek more mobs to kill and loot. Hopefully figuring out to get the most out the Harvest will be easier than Synthesis, and if we can't hopefully it can be skipped. I am really happy about seeing melee getting some attention, it'll be nice to be able to play some real in your face, enemies blood in my eyes melee again.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
I really wish they'd post the stats info of the new skill gems. Not all of them since they need to build the hype, but at least the first 2 they showed.

Also, I'm very happy to see something more like Metamorph with a greater control on the reward. Feels like Metamorph And Legion had a baby and it learned all its crafting skills from Niko

I will probably play more than I used to and will probably continue after the league is over if its fun and goes to standard.
nice!!
I hate crafting. I'll be skipping this league. Reminds me of the essence league. Still have not used a single essence or a fossil.

I also don't want to start another atlas. The awakening bonuses made it way to much of a grind for a new league.
Last edited by IQof3 on Jun 2, 2020, 8:17:55 PM
"
Tetsujinn123 wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Is this Path of Exile or Path of Crafting?

I don't get why GGG seems to put most of their focus on crafting. The only 1%ers can actually afford to craft.

If currency drops were any good then I could see casual players willing to drop a few Exalts to try to craft something worth having. But this isn't the case. So the 1%er league continues on...Sad.

Quiet the opposite , if you had a closer look at the reveal announcement and ziggyD coverage , you would notice how those seeds are actually focusing on making new items simpler and easier than the crafting process now , but go on , keep on crying before you even know the full deal.

Rest of us are gonna play because the game is the best thing out there and there is a new interesting update every 3 months.

Take care

Your snide remark was unnecessary and yes, we will see how seed crafting affects the game play. My guess is that "the most powerful seeds" as Chris put it, will probably be completely unattainable for the average player. Just like the current state of the game.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Ydoum wrote:
GGG, is it too much to ask for to actually list what base type "malice weapon" applies to? Or are you enjoying asking for refunds after players realize that the MTX cannot be applied to their weapon?

Both of the mtx look like they are for two handers. seem to be pushing the two-hand league.
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
"
Elhazzared wrote:
Let's see farming mechanincs. Absolutly boring. I believe that people who play PoE (and i mean play, not those who just treat it like a trade simulator) play it kill monsters, get loot and have some fun in the process, not to build elaborate factorio meets farmville systems which they will be forced to build or miss out on the good content.

Then looking at what the farmtorio brings, it's just crafting and from the little I saw, I saw nothing that was even mildly interesting to say the least. It is still ridiculous levels of RNG to try to obtain something good. Suffice to say that the average player will never craft anything decent out of it or maybe just the one item in the middle of all the trash. GGG still hasn't understood that if crafting cannot in a realatively simple and cheap way make really good items, then it is a system that 1% of the players will use.

Absolutely 100% agree. I am one of those who play to kill monsters, get loot. If I wanted to play a sim, I would play a sim.

I would say more, but I have no idea any more what we can say and what we can't.

I think a key difference here is that the types of craft you get scale with difficult content. So if you play the game longer, your crafts get more and more rare (and better assumingly). It's not like metacrafting where the man with the most exalts wins.

It's a type of crafting that seems to *actually* rewards playing the game. Now if you are person that quits before maps then this may be kinda rough for you.

I'm hopeful that GGG will make whatever adjustments to the crafts to make them more accessible if people feel the rewards aren't good.

Also the farm thing seems to be very simple with the opportunity to make complex biomes. I don't think that people that plant random plants everywhere will feel unrewarded.
terrible

people were joking years ago when they said GGG might make a farming simulator but now it actually happened.

GGG will implement all casual games into PoE....they are basically getting their 'creativity' from https://www.kongregate.com/

this game is dead to me.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jun 2, 2020, 8:22:25 PM
Hooray Deliriums going core!!

Just don't nerf the drops please.

I'd like to see the list of reworked uniques.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info