Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

June 19th? Just in time for my birthday!!
So you are "literally" a farmer now.
Supporter packs this time are really lacking, comon GGG what happen with these, back in the day you would get all sorts of MTX's and shirts stickers ect. All you guys put in them anymore are armor sets.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Elhazzared wrote:
Let's see farming mechanincs. Absolutly boring. I believe that people who play PoE (and i mean play, not those who just treat it like a trade simulator) play it kill monsters, get loot and have some fun in the process, not to build elaborate factorio meets farmville systems which they will be forced to build or miss out on the good content.

Then looking at what the farmtorio brings, it's just crafting and from the little I saw, I saw nothing that was even mildly interesting to say the least. It is still ridiculous levels of RNG to try to obtain something good. Suffice to say that the average player will never craft anything decent out of it or maybe just the one item in the middle of all the trash. GGG still hasn't understood that if crafting cannot in a realatively simple and cheap way make really good items, then it is a system that 1% of the players will use.

Absolutely 100% agree. I am one of those who play to kill monsters, get loot. If I wanted to play a sim, I would play a sim.

I would say more, but I have no idea any more what we can say and what we can't.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Reading the post... little hype. lot of burnt out, burnt out players... looking forward to your player base. that will be my game by the way, not yours.
Let's Goooo!
"
KatKira wrote:
"
lonestaRip wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Foresee a lot of people running with -75% lightning resistance one-shoting 3 screens away with arc...

excuse me?
dont you see armour interaction?
its a very powerful item if properly used.

We will have to see how the armor interacts with the potential lightning damage reductions. Because I suspect you will need a ridiculous amount of armor to emulate 75% lightning resistance.

i think its going to be equal your physical reduction. So if you have 90% physical reduction, you will have 75% (90% uncapped) lightning resist
Last edited by Notits on Jun 2, 2020, 7:19:53 PM
I am intrigued. After all I liked Bestiary, so I have some hope.

Let's see if crafting in/with Harvest is actually deterministic and powerful enough to yield useful results even for the non-professional players.

Wouldn't mind some more on-topic Supporter Packs!

Delirium in the Core game ... meh
As if the game isn't bloated enough yet.
I can't understand how anyone is hyped by this.

Collecting and planting seeds to grow into monsters wtf?
after almost 3 months without touching this website or anything poe seeing this still not impressed after the clusterfuck delirium was.

looks like poe isnt on my list for the next 3 months either.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info