Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

Pretty sure there will be powerful things to craft ;).
If you can't control it, STOP.
another league to skip... look like same building mechanic as that tower shit..
This guy is the expert for all plant-related questions I guess :

Spoiler
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Jun 2, 2020, 6:34:50 PM
Armour looks great. Weapon is tiny for 1 handed and only applies to one weapon. GGG has mentioned that weapon effects from supporter packs apply to both weapons so you don't have to buy 2, so why not do the same thing for this supporter pack weapon?

Also, the weapon effect looks lousy again with a fast attack speed. That's why they show it so slowly in the video.
"See you in standard!" and "nice league to skip" comments 1 month before league... soooooo good for memes. I'd do those if I could! Please, reddit, do those!
Smile! <3
SUPER EXCITED with the new updates to old skills and items, then VULKAN!? awesome! Also excited for the new crafting league. People talking bad about it remind me of the people talking bad about blight league, then blight league turned out great.
Is this Path of Exile or Path of Crafting?

I don't get why GGG seems to put most of their focus on crafting. The only 1%ers can actually afford to craft.

If currency drops were any good then I could see casual players willing to drop a few Exalts to try to craft something worth having. But this isn't the case. So the 1%er league continues on...Sad.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Ill wait to judge the league when its actually out, but I, just like several others, just wanted to express my confusion at the supporter pack designs.. They really seem completely random and not fitting the league in any way, and thats just really strange..
thanks for keeping the delirium mirror!
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Is this Path of Exile or Path of Crafting?

I don't get why GGG seems to put most of their focus on crafting. The only 1%ers can actually afford to craft.

If currency drops were any good then I could see casual players willing to drop a few Exalts to try to craft something worth having. But this isn't the case. So the 1%er league continues on...Sad.

This.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info