Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

Hype Hype
Caint wait to dive in.
Pog time!
Pog
Oh my god! Runescape 99 Farming Level in Poe here I come! haha :D

This looks really cool actually if the seed grow length is long enough, this can end up being a very fun cooking activity similar to how Clash of Clans has buildings you can build or upgrade and takes a lot of time to upgrade and it's fun to wait for while doing other activities. I like that aspect

Also, it does look similar to a Synthesis 2.0 in terms of the crafting aspect, but that's ok, I actually loved Synthesis. I hope there's some crazy good crafting mods in Harvest like "Onslaught" that you could craft on armor or my favorite craft mod "Enemies Explode Dealing % of their life as physical damage"

I can't wait! Let's go!
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jun 2, 2020, 7:43:15 PM
That quicksilver flask is extremely scary. Looks a bit too much like a one-use combat item.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jun 2, 2020, 8:11:04 PM
lets go plants
Second-class poe gamer
Hahahaha Synthesis 2.0.

Gonna be a dogshit-ass league again. 3 month break! :)
Last edited by Baloosh on Jun 2, 2020, 5:05:32 PM
This league looks like big F WOW

Don't stop smiling, thank you GGG
Arc is back on the menu!
this a genuine bruh moment right here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info