Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

Eh... can't say I'm not disappointed.
~ Seph
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
I am incredibly overwhelmed at just how underwhelmed I am at this trailer.

[Removed by Support]

I honestly think that a simply merge of the mechanics of leagues to date into just one league without yet more crap to pick up would have been great and far better. Instead of releasing what looks to be yet more incredibly ill thought out and tired mechanics for the sake of releasing new mechanics, I would have much preferred a league that concentrated on fixing all the damn bugs, sorting out the messes that our stashes & tabs have become, and generally sorting out the many, many problems.

Teh Beta release of Vulcan was a shining beacon of hope that at long last, maybe, just maybe, more thought was being given to optimising the existing game and it's performance. Obviously, not.

For God's sake, we can't even fit all of the existing currency into the current currency tab that we all paid REAL MONEY FOR!!! Instead, we have to sort it away in other stash tabs in disorganised little piles.

How about you guys at GGG fix some things FIRST before inflicting yet more mediocre content on top of an already creaking shaky foundation.

Sorry, but this will be the first ever league that I won't even be bothering to start. [Removed by Support]

Amen to that. You are now alienating long time players by throwing ever patchy stuff on a 3 months basis in an overcrowded mechanics game already. This is not improvement, this is old stuff with the NEW sticker on it. What about the useless tooltip? Just fixing that instead of cramming yet another thing that will glitch, crash for 60 days into a 90 days league would have been better. Chris, you lost it.
HHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This looks like Bestiary with extra steps. If Harvest is different enough from Bestiary this could be fun. Wait and see.
Adding Delirium to the core game is the absolute worst decision ever made.
league looks unnecessarily convoluted with only positive being crafting (even then didnt see anything special), which Im sure you wont even get a single thing above "meh" without spending 3000 hours in. Guess im finally skipping a league.
The best thing is the vulkan renderer. first time Im not even remotely hyped for a league, but then again, I guess you've been doing a fine job slowly killing your playerbase motivation over time by making the game feel like a waste of time for a while now.
enjoy your bot money, im out
Oblivious
Disappointing at best ...
No signature needed..
all exp release that standard ppl come to blame, and always think they would have better and innovative ideas, don't play any league only come to say shit
Last edited by adrianos90 on Jun 2, 2020, 7:04:50 PM
Whose decision was it to name the guy Oshabi? The Chinese are probably laughing like crazy right now.
what happend with the delirium chacacter and the intens on the stash tabs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info