Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

Get woke go broke...
June expansions seem to always be history-themed. Is this a part of the league design process?
Last edited by GSNorimune on Jun 2, 2020, 9:07:35 PM
Fingers crossed this would be good. But getting kinda sick of all these league specific materials to collect with no proper space to stash them.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Farmville League
Yikes a farming league. Can't say I'm looking forward to Harvest, but nonetheless, will still check it out at launch.

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
lesgo looks kinda cool
WOW looks awesome cant wait to try it out gonna have to buy the new support pack.
Last edited by SnowElf on Jun 2, 2020, 9:37:12 PM
Im not sure but i heard different seeds grow at differnt speed(rare ones take longer to grow), that could be annoying.

I like crafting(but im avarage at best with it) but i feel a bit skeptical about this but ill try it out.
It feel like bestiary all over again if played the game for about 1k+ hours and i played beastery league and i still havnt found a boss beast.I bought all the boss beast's so far.

was considering buying a support pack before they were revealed. Both dont fit the league theme or anything i want at the moment so ill pass if i buy something i guess ill just upgrade the core set.
Last edited by b4timert on Jun 2, 2020, 9:48:18 PM
Never seen them unlist both supporter packs that fast.

Malice one looks nice but without the ugly standard helmet.
Probably for Marauder.

The other one with the fatty/chunky/heavy wings. Yeah, would be fitting for an cartoon Overwatch character indeed.

League mechanics at first glance look lesss annyoing than last league, now that there is no timer anymore.

The setting itself and interaction with it? So basically a WoW Halfhill Market clone, garden simulator.

Yeah idk man. Guess we have to seee more footage.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 2, 2020, 9:53:58 PM
"
element274 wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
My guess is that "the most powerful seeds" as Chris put it, will probably be completely unattainable for the average player. Just like the current state of the game.

It always is and always will be.
Those are the carrots on the stick for us filthy average casual players. That's why we play through up to the end of every league, we don't get bored mid league, and continue to enjoy the game up to the last moments of it. Or up until we tire chasing. :)

So, hype YEEEAAAHHHH!!!

Lol Excellent observation! Good luck on your hunting endeavors!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info