Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

"
Oh, you're still using Xsolla for payments. I think it's been more than two years since Chris announced they were looking to add other payment options and I'm still waiting.

Sorry GGG, no money from me till you do.

Wow, its been more than 2 years since i last made a purchase then. Im'ma hold off again, i don't get into the pre release hype, i'll wait a few weeks then decide.. If its another bugged release, or boring or where only no lifers get to craft the good game ruining stuff, then it'll be another league i don't support.
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
Hmm looks like this will be the first league i will skip. sad.

Don't judge a book on the cover.

FNX_Heroes, You must be new here.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Looking forward to the new league, hope additional supporter packs will be added that are more theme-based.

Until then, guess it's time to dust off the old Huntsman armor.
I DON'T LIKE IT!!!....Why is it necessary to run to stick with equipment that :/ that kind of nonsense....Make then already a small additional panel of several cells and that disputes and other things were added there, and each cell to have a hotkey!!! =((
Interesting league, and awesome MTX packs. and I have a week holiday starting on 19th :D.
Enchants not addressed properly at a BASE level after years of new skills - instead, we have multiple NEW uber labs. Way to double down on one of the worst aspects of the game.

No like-pickup, no loot 2.0, despite years of talk (and other games including the Chinese client that do it better already). Instead, we get more stacks and more garbage, more splinters, more declining wrist health. Gee, thanks, I can't wait to click a billion more times.

Crafting clearly still catered to top 0.01% and another very anti-casual league. Rejoice, nolifers.

Still have to painfully level through the story. Again, and again. And again. The league mechanic and uniques will never, ever help mitigate this tedium.

Why would we want to play the interesting stuff - new items, skill changes, passives, keystones, unique reworks - when so much else is staying the same, and there's so much bloat still around the edges? You're "breaking" the game with forced-engagement crafting that will be better than ever... but who cares?

It's looking more and more like PoE 2 is going to be too late, and the actual important things have been put on the backburner. We should have gotten Vulkan years ago. We should have had a loot overhaul years ago. We should have never had the AoE nerf. We should have gotten new character models (which honestly don't look that great at all from Exilecon footage) in 2015. What year is it again? I used to think about taking off work for this game... now, you HAVE to, just to invest in one. Single. Character.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
A craft league.
So the 1% will get to make explodie boots with T1 life, onslaught and elusive.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will get to craft random useless crap onto flasks. Yeah, like so many i am again disappointed and cannot in good conscious, purchase a supporter pack this time.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Enchants not addressed properly at a BASE level after years of new skills - instead, we have multiple NEW uber labs. Way to double down on one of the worst aspects of the game.

No like-pickup, no loot 2.0, despite years of talk (and other games including the Chinese client that do it better already). Instead, we get more stacks and more garbage, more splinters, more declining wrist health. Gee, thanks, I can't wait to click a billion more times.

Crafting clearly still catered to top 0.01% and another very anti-casual league. Rejoice, nolifers.

Still have to painfully level through the story. Again, and again. And again. The league mechanic and uniques will never, ever help mitigate this tedium.

Why would we want to play the interesting stuff - new items, skill changes, passives, keystones, unique reworks - when so much else is staying the same, and there's so much bloat still around the edges? You're "breaking" the game with forced-engagement crafting that will be better than ever... but who cares?

It's looking more and more like PoE 2 is going to be too late, and the actual important things have been put on the backburner. We should have gotten Vulkan years ago. We should have had a loot overhaul years ago. We should have never had the AoE nerf. We should have gotten new character models (which honestly don't look that great at all from Exilecon footage) in 2015. What year is it again? I used to think about taking off work for this game... now, you HAVE to, just to invest in one. Single. Character.

I'm excited for it!
Last edited by frozenmildew on Jun 2, 2020, 11:43:15 PM
I feel like the people who are complaining about the contents of this league aren't heavily invested into the end-game. Casual players who put maybe 200-400 hours into a league don't invest into crafting / don't know how to craft for profit and thus are turned off by the time investment of a league like this. I'm super pumped for it and enjoy the ability to micromanage for profit.
"
Ashriel wrote:

You're playing an ARPG and are complaining about things that aren't pivotal to one. You seem to want a single-player game with great graphics and little investment. There are games out there for you, but Path of Exile isn't your game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info