[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Been working on the chest and after my woke I have an open suffix.

Now I can either proceed as normal, lock suffixes and reforge defense more common this gives me a decent chance at getting one of the Crusader ES suffixes as they have the defense tag.

OR...

I can block the prefix and slam it and pray for int roll.

Thoughts?
"
Raotiz wrote:
Ah, I mean the int on the shaper seems to be easier to hit

Ya it's easier to hit for sure. It's 105 alts for crusader vs 70 alts for shaper according to craft of exile.
"
Oreojs wrote:

Now I can either proceed as normal, lock suffixes and reforge defense more common this gives me a decent chance at getting one of the Crusader ES suffixes as they have the defense tag.

OR...

Thoughts?

Depends on your budget...

One option is to clear prefixes, use aisling (on prefix) and multimod ES% and ES. That saves you alot of money but your chest will obviously be inferior.

You can also force fire res or power charge on crit with suffixes can not be changed -> reforge fire or reforge crit.

Reforge+ defence could give you a crap mod on the suffix, or it could give you ES% on kill.

It's all a chance. Chris wants you to close your eyes and pray...
Last edited by hacp on May 11, 2021, 3:12:07 PM
"
hacp wrote:
"
Oreojs wrote:

OR...

Thoughts?

Depends on your budget...

One option is to clear prefixes, use aisling (on prefix) and multimod ES% and ES. That saves you alot of money but your chest will obviously be inferior.

You can also force fire res or power charge on crit with suffixes can not be changed -> reforge fire or reforge crit.

Reforge+ defence could give you a crap mod on the suffix, or it could give you ES% on kill.

It's all a chance. Chris wants you to close your eyes and pray...

Power Charge on crit sounds extremely nice. Especially since I am leaning towards playing the build on a Raider so need a way to generate power charges
"
hacp wrote:
"
Raotiz wrote:

Ya it's easier to hit for sure. It's 105 alts for crusader vs 70 alts for shaper according to craft of exile.

is there any other influence mods good for assassin? I feel since im using hh i dont need frenzy charge on hit, Thinking about wok orbing int with something but idk what and then harvest keep suffix roll prefix to hit good es, or maybe other way around

finished it

If I wok orb an armor with an enchant to another armor, will the enchant transfer aswell?
Last edited by Raotiz on May 11, 2021, 8:17:15 PM
Tried running this build but ended up with a completely busted character that only had about a 2Mil power siphon 6L. I tried theorycrafting some improvements like adding multimode to wand/tranquility on amulet etc to POB but the numbers never moved much. I have about another 30 ex to throw at the build but I actually don't think I'll get to a level where its worth playing vs something else. Anyone have some thoughts?

Thinking best course might be for me to abandon/sell everything until I have at least 150 + Ex to throw at it.(Ignore the prices set, I know they're outrageous)

"
Raotiz wrote:

finished it

If I wok orb an armor with an enchant to another armor, will the enchant transfer aswell?

The enchant stays on the base item. So if you have the enchant on your regalia, it will keep it. but it won't transfer the enchant from the destroyed amour.
Last edited by hacp on May 11, 2021, 10:54:35 PM
"
Raotiz wrote:
"
hacp wrote:
"
Raotiz wrote:

is there any other influence mods good for assassin? I feel since im using hh i dont need frenzy charge on hit, Thinking about wok orbing int with something but idk what and then harvest keep suffix roll prefix to hit good es, or maybe other way around

Hey, I would say you should look at the original guide for inspiration.

He has just High ES Regalia with % int, int, and % attribute craft. Single influenced. If you aren't looking for any specific influence mods, you should look into crafting something similar.

Not 100% sure if there is a good way to craft such an armour. Maybe just buy up high ES regalias and crusader slam them until you hit %Int.
Last edited by hacp on May 11, 2021, 11:05:56 PM
"
Tried running this build but ended up with a completely busted character that only had about a 2Mil power siphon 6L. I tried theorycrafting some improvements like adding multimode to wand/tranquility on amulet etc to POB but the numbers never moved much. I have about another 30 ex to throw at the build but I actually don't think I'll get to a level where its worth playing vs something else. Anyone have some thoughts?

Thinking best course might be for me to abandon/sell everything until I have at least 150 + Ex to throw at it.(Ignore the prices set, I know they're outrageous)

I agree with your assessment. Will just post what is in the front page.

"

This build's cost can be a bit hard to judge as it requires no uniques (Atziri Shield can be skipped too) but thrives on good rare items and at least 2 awakener orbs.

A common misconception is saying 'oh i can just get cheaper similar gear and budget it'

This is an endgame build. Compared to an average build, it works in reverse order.

Your common build starts with a bit on investment to get excellent returns at the start (Chaos bow for ED build for example). In return it also hits 'diminishing returns' soon where upgrades become more expensive and returns are smaller. (If u asked yourself something like 'shall i buy that 30ex glove/ring etc for 2% more dmg difference', that's exactly it.)

Int stack Wander does the opposite, we spend a hefty amount of exalts to get a very good 'build base' going, which gives you a passable build but nothing fancy. Then every upgrade you do, even the smallest ones gives you a huge increase in power cuz you do not hit diminishing return (at least not until u hit god mode)

Level 95 and 60ex is my sweet spot for getting that base done and adding a few upgrades so the build feel 'worth playing'.

Mind that this is not a 'buyout' option and assumes u wait for good stuff to appear on trade while crafting your own gear to cut the costs.

Lately i have been seeing YT/Twitch content hinting this build is budgeable and you don't need that much gear (for ex, by swapping ascendancies like occultist who loses all endgame power for a slightly cheaper start)
This is misleading. Do not fall for that trap.

So if you are a new player who do not usually hit that 'diminishing returns' on cheap starter builds, they might be a better alternative. If u do, however, this build offers immense scaling options long after most other builds are 'finished'
Last edited by hacp on May 12, 2021, 12:40:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info