[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

I really dont know what to upgrade now first.
I thought HH would be cool, but its so expensive that I think its better to craft Items and upgrade my other items.

Any suggestions on what I should focus first?

I got over 85ex at the moment.
Sadly i got the low int roll on the helmet.

Was wondering why so many ppl craft the Wand with flat lightning damage essence and dont go for the hybrid crusader roll.
In PoB it does more dmg than hybrid pen.

Thank you guys for all the help!

EDIT: you can check my items and stuff on poe ninja. ArinfaedED
Last edited by Arinfaed on May 13, 2021, 7:12:32 AM
Is my links ok? I swap out chain for barrage on bossing

Also lacking mana when running all auras (precision, skitterbot, discipline, enlighten 4), spellslinger, snipers mark. 43 mana left cant atk

swapped to small cluster with self control to solve the mana problem
Last edited by Raotiz on May 12, 2021, 5:50:58 AM
"
Raotiz wrote:
Is my links ok? I swap out chain for barrage on bossing

Also lacking mana when running all auras (precision, skitterbot, discipline, enlighten 4), spellslinger, snipers mark. 43 mana left cant atk

swapped to small cluster with self control to solve the mana problem

Try Enlighten on spellslinger. I know spellslinger says can not be further modified, but it can be modified.
Has anyone considered using a really well rolled megalomaniac like would it not be amazing to have say veteran defender/energy from naught/genius in 4 passive points?
Thanks for the guide, I'll give it a try!
Last edited by path23leech on May 13, 2021, 7:32:11 PM
I'm enjoying the build very much but have 2 major concerns so far:

1. My single target DPS is horrible. To counter this I'm going to 6-link my PS and 4-link my KB for clear. Has anyone done this? What are the best gems for the 4-link KB?

2. If you get frozen, no amount of ES will help you :/
Most of the people have PS as 6 Link and KB as 4Link, or more Links if the Gloves are "better".

you can go for Elementail Ailments on some items and on the tree to counter that, or you have flask against it and maybe a gem with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you.
I like the build idea, where its not copy & paste and you actually have to think too. So it feels like building your own wander build with someone holding your hand.

I just wanted to ask if there is someone experienced that may give me some tips on what to improve on. I am currently trying to craft my hunter hubris helmet.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try it out! :)
What do I do with this? Double damage and cold dot are both veiled mods.
Last edited by phx on May 16, 2021, 6:44:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info