[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

How I crafted my int stacking amulet.

1) Get Shaper amulet with 1% dmg per 15 int [no other influence mods]
2) ilvl 75 - 79 crusader turqiouse amulet. Alt spam for T1 %int (Need around 250-300 alts). [No other influence mods]
3) Woke orb to turquoise amulet.
4) Annul twice (got lucky).
5) Aisling for suffix only (3 tries to get suffix) Unveiled, went with str + int (dex+int works as well)
6) multimod, ES% and dmg while leeching

What I did above has a very low yield. There is around a 15% chance of success to get down to 2 mods after a 4 mod awakening orb: even less with 5mods.

Budget Options
The most important stats on this amulet are dmg per 15 int and % int. If I were on a tight budget, I would aim for a 4 mod awakening orb result, then use aisling + benchcraft to finish the amulet off.
Last edited by hacp on May 10, 2021, 3:36:07 PM
"
Oreojs wrote:
Yeah, I ran the math a couple of times now. Prefix Aisling is about a 50/50 whereas Suffix is 88% chance to succeed.

Got this on my third attempt today:

Would you say I crafted the correct prefix/suffix? Checked it in POB and Elemental Pen came out on top for the prefixes, unless I am mistaken.

Also I don't think AS near rare blocks crafted AS, I was able to benchcraft AS but I opted for Crit

You're right about attacks peed near rare. On Craft of Exile, Attack Speed is group 1 while Attack speed near rare is group 28. It's a sweet wand, congrats!

Yes Ele pen is the top craft for prefix. I personally prefer attack speed for suffix over crit since you can always fix your crit with a diamond flask or flask suffix slot.
Last edited by hacp on May 10, 2021, 2:49:37 PM
"
hacp wrote:

You're right about attacks peed near rare. On Craft of Exile, Attack Speed is group 1 while Attack speed near rare is group 28. It's a sweet wand, congrats!

Yes Ele pen is the top craft for prefix. I personally prefer attack speed for suffix over crit since you can always fix your crit with a diamond flask or flask suffix slot.

Thanks for the help! Maybe I will swap to Attack Speed as I get some more crit. I'm Assuming I should still Hillock my weapon to get up to 48% quality.

Small error in your chest guide btw, you mention Hunter orb but you meant Redeemer ;)
I started this build the other day, not sure what to prioritize.. Any idea? Prefer the cheapest upgrades first!

How do I proceed with this wand?
"
Raotiz wrote:

How do I proceed with this wand?

1) Bench craft Prefixes can not be changed.
2) Scour to get 2 prefix wand.
3) Aisling T4 veil
4) Multimod and craft two of the three depending on what your aisling was - ele pen with attacks, attack speed, hybrid crit/quality.
Last edited by hacp on May 11, 2021, 10:10:06 AM
I know this is a strange question to ask in the Shadow forums but I'm seeing a lot of Int stacking Raiders pop up too.

I see a lot of comparison in the original post to other ascendancies but none to Raider.

What are y'alls thoughts on Assassin vs Raider?
Why choose crusader on the armor? shaper can also roll % int!
"
Raotiz wrote:
Why choose crusader on the armor? shaper can also roll % int!

You're asking why I crafted crusader on my amour? It's because I bought the base with 8% defense enchant, uninfluenced. So I needed a way to influence it.

At the end of the day, you can absolutely go with either crusader or shaper. Just use what is available to you.

What I posted wasn't a guide per say, just an explanation on how I crafted my chest. So people can look at what I did, improve on it, or do it in their own way. Play around with it on Craft of Exile emulator.

For example I have frenzy on hit on my chest. But you can decide to woke a different influenced mod if you don't like frenzy charges (like %ES on kill).
Last edited by hacp on May 11, 2021, 2:53:04 PM
Ah, I mean the int on the shaper seems to be easier to hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info