[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Hi, can you please check my character and help with the improvements, which items to change first, priorities int or other items?
Character name - polupoher
hi can you check my pob and help me with improvements . on what should i upgrade next tankiness is there but my dps is not that great https://pastebin.com/n4VFPDEm here is my pob thank you

Crafted this one today as an alternative chest to the one posted earlier.

If anyone's interested in how:

1. Buy an ilvl 86+ Vaal Regalia base with or without 8% Defence enchant.
2. Spam Tailoring Orbs if your base did not have Defence enchant yet.
3. Add Crusader influence using a Crusader Orb
4. Spam Essences of Spite untill you hit T1 Intelligence %. We want to finish the chest with the 6% attribute enchant so we need an open suffix. If you don't have one you're going to have to annul.
5. We're now going to reroll the prefixes so we will need to lock our 2 suffixes (flat int + int %) with "Suffixes cannot be changed". Normally reforging could fill the 3rd suffix but there is a workaround!
6. Benchcraft the suffix "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". This allows us to temporarily fill the 3rd suffix and allows us to lock the suffixes at the same time.
7. Benchcraft "Suffixes can not be changed"
8. Spam harvest rerolls with "Defence more common" untill you hit the ES modifiers you want. I settled for T1 ES% and T3 flat ES for now. Make sure one prefix stays open.
9. Remove crafted mods, now you will have an open prefix and suffix.
10. Add Aisling unveil, before unveiling check if it is a prefix or suffix. If it is a suffix remove it using the benchcraft "Remove crafted modifiers" and repeat.
11. If it is a prefix unveil and hope you hit ES%. If not benchcraft "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers" back on and Reforge keeping suffixes until you have an open prefix to repeat the process from step 7.
12. If you hit ES%, finish the craft with benchcrafting on % attributes.

Any questions feel free to ask!
Last edited by Oreojs on May 21, 2021, 1:22:22 PM
I have about 130 ex saved up atm. is it enough for decent damage?
Hello all. I was fortunate enough to craft this wand in about 15 ex or less i believe, and this body armor in just about 10 dense fossils + aisling unveil for str+int mod. Only cost about 7 ex total to set it up.

Is making the rest of the build within 60 ex or so on the cards?
Last edited by varobun on May 24, 2021, 8:10:37 PM
Anyone has complete minmax build for this they would sell? Interested to try this build. Thanks
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
Anyone has complete minmax build for this they would sell? Interested to try this build. Thanks

Yup in Std. Pricepoint about 30 Mirror.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"

Yup in Std. Pricepoint about 30 Mirror.

Was actually hoping to play it in league, but thats ok I already got another build, thank you!
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on May 27, 2021, 10:28:41 PM
Question about the gem setups. Is the 6-link Awakened Fork KB setup comfortable for stuff like T16-T19 map bosses? Asking because I really don't want to do a triple gemswap for map bosses. So if it isn't I would go for a 4-link KB setup on top of a 6-link PS.

But was hoping to avoid that since I would lose a lot of utility when compared to just 1 6-link setup that only needs to be switched for bigger bosses (Guardians+).
Last edited by Mecielle on May 31, 2021, 6:10:03 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Question about the gem setups. Is the 6-link Awakened Fork KB setup comfortable for stuff like T16-T19 map bosses? Asking because I really don't want to do a triple gemswap for map bosses. So if it isn't I would go for a 4-link KB setup on top of a 6-link PS.

But was hoping to avoid that since I would lose a lot of utility when compared to just 1 6-link setup that only needs to be switched for bigger bosses (Guardians+).

In a normal situation, a 4L KB setup should be way enought for general maping content.
Personnaly I one shot almost every pack with a 4L KB setup with no awakened gem involved. The only content I do not OS is Ultimatum. But it's far enought to do them.
And I'm far from having an incredible dps or an incredible stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info