[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Looks still strong with Ascendancy nerfs, however still a hit
Yeah, from my understanding, ascendency-changes are a nerf indeed:

Corpse pact:
- nomore chill/shock
- 30% increased Damage = gone

Essence Glutton:
- 20% increased maximum mana = gone

Mistress of Sacrifice:
- tbh i'm not sure how the removal of "30% increased skill effect Duration" affects us?[/b]

Besides the ascendancy changes - are there any other changes we know about already that are gonna have an impact on the build?

What are your thougths guys?

Id really like to keep playing this build and hope it stays good enough to do so...
Last edited by Etralis on Jan 12, 2021, 5:21:57 AM
"
Etralis wrote:
Yeah, from my understanding, ascendency-changes are a nerf indeed:

Corpse pact:
- nomore chill/shock
- 30% increased Damage = gone

Essence Glutton:
- 20% increased maximum mana = gone

Mistress of Sacrifice:
- tbh i'm not sure how the removal of "30% increased skill effect Duration" affects us?[/b]

Besides the ascendancy changes - are there any other changes we know about already that are gonna have an impact on the build?

What are your thougths guys?

Id really like to keep playing this build and hope it stays good enough to do so...

Corpse Pact still chills/shocks, only the 30% dmg got removed

What I'm really curious:
Is this build also playable as Inquisitor?
Ignoring Elemental Resistance, increased elemental damage and fanatism sounds pretty good to me or am I missing something?

Last edited by Taiznal on Jan 12, 2021, 5:36:43 AM
The only main nerfs we got was the following

30% Increased Damage from Corpse Pact
4x 10% Increased Minion Damage Nodes
20% Maximum mana.

So we lost a total of 50% Increased Damage, and 20% mana which should not impact our playstyle at all.

My version of this build currently has 750% Increased modifier, we we will lose 50% of that, bringing us to 700% Increased.

This is only a decrease of about 8%, this will barely effect the build at the highest level as it still will completely melt bosses.
Last edited by rejolt on Jan 12, 2021, 11:08:21 AM
Looks like a great build, but seems not to be a starter?!
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

It is not a starter at all.

In the previous seasons I have started with https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2799337 and then went into this build later on. I will be doing the same this league.

You should probably have about 8-10 exalts when originally respecing from the build I posted into this one. You will need a 5/6L Shavs + Amulet and 2 Circle of Anguish at a minimum. Its very viable though, you can use the above build to farm easily.

You can skip the Spellslinger Mana res helmet, and simply run a 6L Slinger setup with Controlled Destruction instead of DD, it's a lot less dps, but a viable choice until you buy the super expensive helm.

Because OP POB link is to a super juiced standard version, I will include the one I ran in Harvest league, this is very obtainable and does not use any standard items. If you end up getting level 100, you can follow OP skilltree, however I believe if under 100 mine is a better path to follow.

I was clearing guardians in 1-2 seconds, and Sirus was super fast.

POB: https://pastebin.com/U9v3Yi9e
Last edited by rejolt on Jan 12, 2021, 1:16:57 PM
"
rejolt wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

It is not a starter at all.

In the previous seasons I have started with https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2799337 and then went into this build later on. I will be doing the same this league.

You should probably have about 8-10 exalts when originally respecing from the build I posted into this one. You will need a 5/6L Shavs + Amulet and 2 Circle of Anguish at a minimum. Its very viable though, you can use the above build to farm easily.

You can skip the Spellslinger Mana res helmet, and simply run a 6L Slinger setup with Controlled Destruction instead of DD, it's a lot less dps, but a viable choice until you buy the super expensive helm.

Thank you very much for the explanation, i will keep it in mind. I already know the other guide and i think i will follow your advice. I also like the challenge for big upgrades.
A brief TLDR summary after i have read the patch notes. Basically nothing changed for this build BUT Harvest is back which promises to be good for item crafting.

A few things to mention before all the questions roll in:

- This build is not league starter
- This build is not budget
- This build requires some knowledge and game experience to be pulled off successfully in league environment
Last edited by zzang on Jan 12, 2021, 4:45:09 PM
Any Suggest for Start and Upgrade then for 1.13? Ive Played this Build in Havest and it was Amazing
"
zzang wrote:
A brief TLDR summary after i have read the patch notes. Basically nothing changed for this build BUT Harvest is back which promises to be good for item crafting.

A few things to mention before all the questions roll in:

- This build is not league starter
- This build is not budget
- This build requires some knowledge and game experience to be pulled off successfully in league environment

Hm. Mb for 5L helm nothing changed,but for oldschoolbuild?
Helm15% reserv,Charisma on Chatiula and Self-Control?
dat a bit los in damage>?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info