[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Realistically speaking, how much EX does this build cost to affectively clear all content smoothly? Especially considering the new boss mechanics this season.

The gear listed in this guys build is 4-5 mirrors with of gear and that's just not obtainable for most people.

"
sukoshi777 wrote:
Realistically speaking, how much EX does this build cost to affectively clear all content smoothly? Especially considering the new boss mechanics this season.

The gear listed in this guys build is 4-5 mirrors with of gear and that's just not obtainable for most people.

In Havrest getting into smooth state the budget was roughly 20 ex. Keep in mind this was when the build was not super popular in the beginning. Depending on popularity the prices can vary by a big margin. And of course perfecting every gearslot will be more currency intensive.
Stuff will be a lot easier to get due to Harvest being back as long as you dont expect to faceroll the game within the first days of a league.

"
Sorytis16 wrote:
Hey there!
I assume the nerf from the ascendancy will impact the build just slightly because the damage number is just so high anyway...

To put it in a number i lost roughly 9-10% of total dps with 3.13.

"
Etralis wrote:

switching the craft on helmet back to es might be an option aswell.

Thats also an option but losing +1 gem levels is a steeper dps cut. Additional gem levels are one of the strongest ways to scale summoner/spell damage in this game.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 14, 2021, 2:42:36 AM
Zzang, when you did your calculations, you took into account that all the 6%-Aura-Effect-Nodes on the medium clusters will be halfed with the patch (also on existing jewels) and first among equals will be lowered aswell?
"
Etralis wrote:
Zzang, when you did your calculations, you took into account that all the 6%-Aura-Effect-Nodes on the medium clusters will be halfed with the patch (also on existing jewels) and first among equals will be lowered aswell?

Of course. The PoB Community Fork already contains the changes for 3.13. Before the updates i checked manually by modifying items and the numbers seemes to be the same.

Basically 4*10% Effect on Discipline Lost and 4*3% from the small effect notables and 2*2% from Firstborn in the old PoB.
Ok, great, you're da boss! :D
I got an abyssal socket on my new boots (im not using RF, thats why i got 1 free socket) and wonder what are the best mods for an Abyss-Jewel...

- flat ES
- fire damage to spells
- maybe onslaught on kill for mapping...

Any other ideas?
all of your videos are in standard league, who are you trying to fool?
"
captainheepo wrote:

Why does that make him try to fool anyone?
Pretty dumb comment...
Hello, the hyperlink don't work.
"
Etralis wrote:
I got an abyssal socket on my new boots (im not using RF, thats why i got 1 free socket) and wonder what are the best mods for an Abyss-Jewel...

- flat ES
- fire damage to spells
- maybe onslaught on kill for mapping...

Any other ideas?

- Maximum Energy shield
- Crit Multi
- Fire damage to spells
- Fire damage to spells while holding a shield

In that order.

By the way: Raise Spectre could be a very interesting gem for Descecrate to summon Crush Claws as they have the biggest life multiplicator in the game.

"
captainheepo wrote:

And where is the problem exactly?

Harvest is back 95% of items will be available in league. The other 5% are just some "extra" stats but nothing build defining.

"
selgim wrote:
Hello, the hyperlink don't work.

Hello, make sure to use community fork PoB. It works 100%.

Last edited by zzang on Jan 14, 2021, 3:29:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info