[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

You have another option - you can keep waiting till zzang updates his guide....if it ever happens.
I need to see if the build is viable in 3.16 if its okay i will update the PoB.
I updated the PoB for the long time followers of this build. But keep in mind this build is not recommended for league and the dps and survivability became trash tier with the subsequent nerfs every patch since 3.11

Fixes for the build:

- 2x medium clusters with righteous path to run Zealotry on mana now because Prism Guard got nerfed retroactively.
- Clarity runs on life with Arrogance now
- Had to drop RF and Wave of Conviciton due to socket starvation

Oh and build lost ~ 2k ES.
"
zzang wrote:
I updated the PoB for the long time followers of this build. But keep in mind this build is not recommended for league and the dps and survivability became trash tier with the subsequent nerfs every patch since 3.11

Fixes for the build:

- 2x medium clusters with righteous path to run Zealotry on mana now because Prism Guard got nerfed retroactively.
- Clarity runs on life with Arrogance now
- Had to drop RF and Wave of Conviciton due to socket starvation

Oh and build lost ~ 2k ES.

Hmmmm.....strange.
I managed to make all 3 auras in Prism work on life. In my case Reservation mastery 30% increased life reservation efficiency did the job.
Got rid of mediums cause they turned into pumpkins.
Few shield nodes keep my ES at 7.3 shield wit hh and 8100 with supadupa crystal one.

But in general damage lacks.It's nice mapper, but bosses.....meh.IT's like 25% of that good old one with gear that costs few hundreds ex. Atm it's better to sell all the gear and switch to vortex/ice spear or whatever.
"
ZerotuL wrote:

Hmmmm.....strange.
I managed to make all 3 auras in Prism work on life. In my case Reservation mastery 30% increased life reservation efficiency did the job.
Got rid of mediums cause they turned into pumpkins.
Few shield nodes keep my ES at 7.3 shield wit hh and 8100 with supadupa crystal one.

But in general damage lacks.It's nice mapper, but bosses.....meh.IT's like 25% of that good old one with gear that costs few hundreds ex. Atm it's better to sell all the gear and switch to vortex/ice spear or whatever.

Im using both reservation masteries the 30% life and 15% mana to run all auras i need.
But yeah Boss DPS feels like 1/8 of what it once was.
Last edited by zzang on Oct 23, 2021, 12:08:04 PM
Theres a "clarity has 100% increaed mana reservation effeciency" on the middle Mana Mastery node.
Wouldnt it make sense to keep running clarity on mana and use this?!
"
ZerotuL wrote:

Hmmmm.....strange.

Mind sharing ur tree/PoB?

edit:
okay, I managed to find a solution myself, by just completely removing arrogance support so herald of ash is now running on mana and with the "clarity has 100% increased mana reservation effeciency" node everthing fits now... keeping Discipline, Anger and Zealotry in prism guard.
Last edited by Etralis on Oct 24, 2021, 5:37:35 AM
Good point i gave it a second look Zealotry still can run on life and it saved me skill points and a socket.

I updated the PoB. (The damage still sucks though)
Last edited by zzang on Oct 24, 2021, 5:07:05 PM
Is there a leveling guide ?
Which points first in skill tree etc ?
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
Is there a leveling guide ?
Which points first in skill tree etc ?

No leveling guide. This build is basically dead. Seriously dont try this in league its melee level of dps (which translates to gutter tier).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info