[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Did you manage to "repair" it any better than we already know?
If so - share your knowledge please :D
I got myself a anger penetration/ anger multi/ clarity minus 10 mana cost watchers eye which allowed me to use VD/DD again after the mana changes. I was too lazy for an update because the damage is nothing to write home about considering the multi mirror cost of this build.

I kind of regret the trade for a new watchers eye though the damage is so lackluster even though the mirror tier investments it feels just wrong to play this build anymore.
Last edited by zzang on Aug 7, 2021, 9:31:36 AM
"
Etralis wrote:

The build is pretty dead. Switched to Cospri COC cyclon ice nova since it may utilize most of the Spellslinher vd gear.
"
ZerotuL wrote:
"
Etralis wrote:

The build is pretty dead. Switched to Cospri COC cyclon ice nova since it may utilize most of the Spellslinher vd gear.

Have a link to that exact build? Mind pming it to me?
Found another way to gain arcane surge:

Need to devine it now :)
Last edited by Etralis on Aug 15, 2021, 5:44:14 AM
I recommend to not spent too much divines as nowadays a decent Forbidden Rite build outscales this build in damage for way less investment. Hell even CoC builds perform better.

I stopped at this:

Divines are extremely expensive right now.
Last edited by zzang on Aug 15, 2021, 8:01:00 AM
Can this build tank Expedition?
Hi May i know what's the Clarity in the 6L for??
"
Edeka wrote:
Can this build tank Expedition?

Not a league start.
Facetanking in current league is doubtful. Too many hindering/offscreen/highdamage events.

"

Hi May i know what's the Clarity in the 6L for??

Chest sockets serve purely as utility. Frenzy activates spellslinger, generates power charges and spreads Flammability. Clarity is highly demanded due to high mana consumption after the patch.
Main dmaging ability is located in pseudi 6l helmet that is hell of an aexpensive item.
"
zzang wrote:
I got myself a anger penetration/ anger multi/ clarity minus 10 mana cost watchers eye which allowed me to use VD/DD again after the mana changes. I was too lazy for an update because the damage is nothing to write home about considering the multi mirror cost of this build.

I kind of regret the trade for a new watchers eye though the damage is so lackluster even though the mirror tier investments it feels just wrong to play this build anymore.

it was one hell of a ride dude!
amazing build, super fun, played it across 3 leagues and loved every minute of it.

Guess it's time to retire and start using the gear elsewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info