[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Anyone in standard looking for "cheap" tripple crit multi + ES% jewels?

I got a few of them for sale cuz my buddy quit playing poe.

On trade website the cheapest start trading at 60 ex but im willing to give them away below market value in pack.

Feel free to text me ingame: @TheTruePerfection

edit: all sold

example:

Last edited by Etralis on Jan 22, 2021, 7:47:19 AM
"
zzang wrote:
"
henbas wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build am really enjoying it so far. Do u have any tips / priority in terms of upgrades for my gear? Feel that my dmg is a bit lacking.

Awakened Spell Cascade would greatly help.

Thanks for the reply. Was wondering when you switch out the "energy from naught" clusters for crit multi jewels, or switching to crit in general. Is the Bottled faith enough or is the base crit helmet mandatory?
Have reached a cap with my current build (WoF KB) and Sirus (first time I met him) kicked my ass big time. Was thinking about respecing. Is someone with err... ~18 ex in bank going to be able to make this build work so that I can get back my dignity and self-respect from him? Maybe the bare minimum POB that is in the OP? Any suggestions?
Last edited by RestInPieces on Jan 22, 2021, 8:55:19 AM

Got this made last night. About to respec into the build today hopefully, just need to secure some cluster jewels.

:)

In the progress of making something juicy.

Tempted to go for a second elevated mod, but the risk is huge.
Conc has no harvest tag, so it can't easily be replaced.

+flat Crit (crit) and hypo (cold) are easy enough to replace.

Working on the flat defense now and adding crit now.
Shouldn't take too long.

Then the lab run begins..
"

:)

In the progress of making something juicy.

Tempted to go for a second elevated mod, but the risk is huge.
Conc has no harvest tag, so it can't easily be replaced.

+flat Crit (crit) and hypo (cold) are easy enough to replace.

Working on the flat defense now and adding crit now.
Shouldn't take too long.

Then the lab run begins..

You just blew mine out of the water :shocked pikachu face:
This is on standard. I'd kill to have your helm in a league!
hello there exiles
anyone play it in ritual league atm and can give me some advice about the gear?
Helm and 2 rings with mana reserve is core for this build in league right?
anything else i need to know before i start? :-)
Had a few people ask me regarding the helm.

Also, this is probably NOT the most efficient way to make it.
And Zzang could perhaps clarify any points that I am wrong about.

Step1. Get Shaper OR Elder Hubris Circlet helm. (if u can get the spellslinger enchant already, bonus to you!)

Step2. Get ANY other helm with the other influence.
Awakener orb them together. It does not care about rolls at this point, because we have to use essence of horror.

Step3. Use quality fossil to get to 30%.

Step4. buy/farm essence of horror.
Use them until you get
Socketed gems are supported by level 20 concentrated effect.
(I did this because this roll has NO harvest tags, and is pure RNG to get later).

So now I have a helm with
socketed gems are supported by level 20 concentrated effect
socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage (100% guaranteed from the essence).

The rest of the rolls are not important, so unless they are what you want, then harvet remove them if possible.

OPTION1: If you do NOT want to gamble with Maven orb to elevate the influence, then skip to step 8.

(Risking it with Maven)
Step5. Add another influence mod, via harvest is best option.
Step6. Slam maven orb, and PRAY it removes the non needed influence mod, and elevates the concentrated effect mod.
step7. if it worked, woohoo! if not, then go back and start with step 4.
So you now have that sweet elevated level 25 conc roll. Want to continue to gamble? use step 8 below to get Crit/Hypo AND another throwaway influence mod.
Maven AGAIN, and this time, cross fingers, toes, testicles and pray it removes the throwaway influence mod, and elevates the crit/hypo depending on which you added.
if your balls are as big as a car, you can try for the third. and sweet jesus if you make it, it will be the greatest helm ever.

(Didn't risk it?)
Step8. use harvest to add cold for hypothermia and crit for crit. (they should be very easy to guarantee. e.g I crafted a prefix, so my prefix were full. I then used augment cold. followed by remove cold/add cold until I have level 20 hypothermia as a suffix.

Step9. remove any crafted roll, and craft +1 to level of socketed AoE gems.
Step10. Use harvest to add defence. Followed by remove defence/add defence until you get that sweet T1 ES% roll.

Step11. If you don't have the enchant, time to grind uber lab. Best to use twice enchanted + gift to the goddess for 9 attempts each go.

zzang, what do you think? Any mistakes? Any shortcuts? Any fuckups?
"
Had a few people ask me regarding the helm.

Also, this is probably NOT the most efficient way to make it.
And Zzang could perhaps clarify any points that I am wrong about.

Step1. Get Shaper OR Elder Hubris Circlet helm. (if u can get the spellslinger enchant already, bonus to you!)

Step2. Get ANY other helm with the other influence.
Awakener orb them together. It does not care about rolls at this point, because we have to use essence of horror.

Step3. Use quality fossil to get to 30%.

Step4. buy/farm essence of horror.
Use them until you get
Socketed gems are supported by level 20 concentrated effect.
(I did this because this roll has NO harvest tags, and is pure RNG to get later).

So now I have a helm with
socketed gems are supported by level 20 concentrated effect
socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage (100% guaranteed from the essence).

The rest of the rolls are not important, so unless they are what you want, then harvet remove them if possible.

OPTION1: If you do NOT want to gamble with Maven orb to elevate the influence, then skip to step 8.

(Risking it with Maven)
Step5. Add another influence mod, via harvest is best option.
Step6. Slam maven orb, and PRAY it removes the non needed influence mod, and elevates the concentrated effect mod.
step7. if it worked, woohoo! if not, then go back and start with step 4.
So you now have that sweet elevated level 25 conc roll. Want to continue to gamble? use step 8 below to get Crit/Hypo AND another throwaway influence mod.
Maven AGAIN, and this time, cross fingers, toes, testicles and pray it removes the throwaway influence mod, and elevates the crit/hypo depending on which you added.
if your balls are as big as a car, you can try for the third. and sweet jesus if you make it, it will be the greatest helm ever.

(Didn't risk it?)
Step8. use harvest to add cold for hypothermia and crit for crit. (they should be very easy to guarantee. e.g I crafted a prefix, so my prefix were full. I then used augment cold. followed by remove cold/add cold until I have level 20 hypothermia as a suffix.

Step9. remove any crafted roll, and craft +1 to level of socketed AoE gems.
Step10. Use harvest to add defence. Followed by remove defence/add defence until you get that sweet T1 ES% roll.

Step11. If you don't have the enchant, time to grind uber lab. Best to use twice enchanted + gift to the goddess for 9 attempts each go.

zzang, what do you think? Any mistakes? Any shortcuts? Any fuckups?

Not to far off the path I took , though I got my 3 suffixes earlier on and just locked suffix, random lucky prefix harvest to finally get conc effect. I wish i woulda known about running maven orbs into it, but with where mine is now I just can't bring myself to run it all again.
Last edited by Benihimee on Jan 22, 2021, 11:14:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info