[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
RestInPieces wrote:
Can someone knowledgeable answer this question? In the undertaker cluster, why is flat damage picked instead of corpse life? Doesn't corpse life scale better since it raises base damage?

Its because lack of skill points also i think it depends on base HP of corpses. I think if i had one more skill point i would go that route. But also the main damage is from the spells not from the secondary explosion.
I got this one as well on league, not going to make it perfect, but this league this helm definitely is very easy to craft.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Jan 23, 2021, 1:15:57 PM
I notice you run Conjured wall On your Large Cluster, Since Trigger skills don't count as you casting do you find it helps your block chance generally?
"
Discordian827 wrote:
I notice you run Conjured wall On your Large Cluster, Since Trigger skills don't count as you casting do you find it helps your block chance generally?

Yes, because my movement happens almost exclusively with Dash (its a spell) boosted by some increased cooldown recovery. And i use it more than once every 4 seconds.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 23, 2021, 3:19:33 PM
Looks good, should i stumble on a mirror i might give this a chance ;)

I checked the FAQ but... can this run Reflect? (Atziri)
"
lordchopf wrote:
Looks good, should i stumble on a mirror i might give this a chance ;)

I checked the FAQ but... can this run Reflect? (Atziri)

i would need to try make a record but i think should work with block flask up. Also now with harvest you can implicit 10X jewels to be 10% reduced elemental reflect damage to be ele reflect immune.
For ritual league, how many ex do you think would be the bare minimum to make this build work\ Considering restarting from my TR league starter. Thanks!

Zzang, I didn't want to give up :)

I have made something unnatural.

Still a lot to do.
4 white, spellslinger enchant, and t1 defense to come.

Last edited by trevxo on Mar 25, 2021, 12:40:16 PM
"
Skuwb wrote:
For ritual league, how many ex do you think would be the bare minimum to make this build work\ Considering restarting from my TR league starter. Thanks!

I'm not OP, but I just took a plunge and switched to this build, since I never got to play VD/DD during its glory days.

I think I spent a bit more than 12ex (fully respecc'ing from an elementalist). That's what I currently have plus one set of the cluster jewels similar to the ones OP described.

Damage is currently is good, but nothing too OP. Conquerors don't skip phases or anything. Aside from getting a better wand and another set of cluster jewels, I haven't worked out other ways of boosting the damage without crafting one of those OP helmets, but I'm a ways away from there still.

I'm currently at AL6, lvl 92, T16 maps are easy to okay, there is an occasional death every here or there, but I'm also working on getting more ES (currently at 8k).
Last edited by jms8svn on Jan 23, 2021, 9:14:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info