[3.13] LL VD+DD Spellslinger|10k ES |75%Block/75% Spell Block | GOD TIER T19 100% AL9 Maven [Videos]

"
Etralis wrote:
I got an abyssal socket on my new boots (im not using RF, thats why i got 1 free socket) and wonder what are the best mods for an Abyss-Jewel...

- flat ES
- fire damage to spells
- maybe onslaught on kill for mapping...

Any other ideas?


- Maximum Energy shield
- Crit Multi
- Fire damage to spells
- Fire damage to spells while holding a shield

In that order.

By the way: Raise Spectre could be a very interesting gem for Descecrate to summon Crush Claws as they have the biggest life multiplicator in the game.

"
captainheepo wrote:
all of your videos are in standard league, who are you trying to fool?


And where is the problem exactly?

Harvest is back 95% of items will be available in league. The other 5% are just some "extra" stats but nothing build defining.

"
selgim wrote:
Hello, the hyperlink don't work.


Hello, make sure to use community fork PoB. It works 100%.


Last edited by zzang on Jan 14, 2021, 3:29:10 PM
Physical damage isnt an issue?
"
jackpotcs wrote:
Physical damage isnt an issue?


With rumis flask active we got max-block and around 10k ES... also leech and pretty high ES-regen
Last edited by Etralis on Jan 14, 2021, 5:43:38 PM
Are you using a Replica Rumi's? I noticed that your values on it are above the regular range.
"
SenderHoN wrote:
Are you using a Replica Rumi's? I noticed that your values on it are above the regular range.



Thats a legacy Rumi's
"
SenderHoN wrote:
Are you using a Replica Rumi's? I noticed that your values on it are above the regular range.


Im using a legacy Rumis for a bit of extra block. Block can be increased in league by using Anomalous Tempest Shield with 4 Block/Spell Block and less damage jewels but more focus on small block clusters for example.

Also i updated the PoB link as something inside PoB has bugged and i had no medium Cluster Jewels anymore. Now its fixed.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 16, 2021, 11:49:58 AM
Would be nice to see the recommended gear and cluster setup at a more reasonable cost range, like 50ex. Not everyone can afford 200-300ex worth of triple crit multi jewels. I don't believe the re-implemented harvest features will lower the cost that much because it will be a watered down version of the league and still expensive.
"
melkorien wrote:
Would be nice to see the recommended gear and cluster setup at a more reasonable cost range, like 50ex. Not everyone can afford 200-300ex worth of triple crit multi jewels. I don't believe the re-implemented harvest features will lower the cost that much because it will be a watered down version of the league and still expensive.


I took the bare minimum PoB from the build section of the guide and added a 3rd PoB:

Recommendation for league without high-end budget:
https://pastebin.com/21A1kiQR

Maybe this helps.

Edit: Maven Video AL9 uploaded in the video section.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 17, 2021, 4:58:05 PM
Excellent video of Maven.

This is not a cheap build. It is meant to do END-GAME in a relaxed style.

If you can't afford it, take what the OP did to POB and make your own build with your budget. You will be able to conquer most everything, and trade up to get further.

I'm still not up to his level, but slowly progressing...
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts and you own me change!
Hey, thanks for the build am really enjoying it so far. Do u have any tips / priority in terms of upgrades for my gear? Feel that my dmg is a bit lacking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info