Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Etralis wrote:
@Zzang

I want to implement a item quant support gem and im not sure what other gem to replace...

Can you take a look at my setup and gimme a qick insight?

(right now i started by exchanging the awakened spell cascade)

Try Concentrated Effect. Cascade is core to the build do not replace this one.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Etralis wrote:
@Zzang

I want to implement a item quant support gem and im not sure what other gem to replace...

Can you take a look at my setup and gimme a qick insight?

(right now i started by exchanging the awakened spell cascade)

Try Concentrated Effect. Cascade is core to the build do not replace this one.

I cant seem to get this to work well with the mana reservations...maybe im just too dumb :-)

TY anyway!
"
Etralis wrote:

I cant seem to get this to work well with the mana reservations...maybe im just too dumb :-)

TY anyway!

Item Quantity doesnt have mana multiplier or does it?
According to the wiki it has none but i would need to log online to check.

If it doesnt have a mana multiplier there should be problem.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 7, 2021, 6:12:50 AM
Are we already able to estimate wether the build will stay alive with the patch?
I understood there will be massiv ascendency changes, I guess this might be bad :-/ ... but yet im not sure I understood everything correctly they said in the announcment...
"
Etralis wrote:
Are we already able to estimate wether the build will stay alive with the patch?
I understood there will be massiv ascendency changes, I guess this might be bad :-/ ... but yet im not sure I understood everything correctly they said in the announcment...

So far the showed ascendancies were all very strong buffs.
We will know more next week when patch notes are out.
Its certainly going to be one of the best content in history.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Etralis wrote:

So far the showed ascendancies were all very strong buffs.
We will know more next week when patch notes are out.
Its certainly going to be one of the best content in history.

that sounds promising, i might wanna mirror your helmet if the build stays alive and strong :D
helment mana reservation enchant is not mandatry at all, putting herald of ash with blood magic you only have two spellslinger and possibly clarity and precison in mana, with those i still got like 25% mana unreserved.
A casual gamer
"
bobtctsh wrote:
helment mana reservation enchant is not mandatry at all, putting herald of ash with blood magic you only have two spellslinger and possibly clarity and precison in mana, with those i still got like 25% mana unreserved.

What about discipline and anger and zealotry?
"
Etralis wrote:
What about discipline and anger and zealotry?

In prism guardian.
A casual gamer
"
bobtctsh wrote:

You must be using completely different links to spellslinger gems then. I have 7% mana left with the mandatory mana reservation helm enchant and run Herald of Ash on blood magic with a legacy Anguish ring providing mana reservation for HoA.

There isnt even socket room for clarity nor precision besides clarity would be completely useless. You are sure you replying to the right thread build guide?

Last edited by zzang on Jan 12, 2021, 3:28:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info