[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

One of the best Spellslinger build if not the strongest but only for antisocial players or GoDs of Poe for us the normal players impossible to achieve..
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
4lin wrote:
One of the best Spellslinger build if not the strongest but only for antisocial players or GoDs of Poe for us the normal players impossible to achieve..

Wait for Harvest in 3.13 to come back then the build will be achievable in league.
"
4lin wrote:

Joined 2014. Too lazy to trade during leagues to make currency or trade at all to make wealth and make a decent build in STANDARD.

And you call others "Anti-Social"?

But you are right about "One of the best"...

Hell yes, waiting for Harvest. Need a good wand!

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
i meant to say players that can dedicate alot of time to play and has no social life = "antisocial" you know what i meant 😄

anyway it is impossible to get all that expensive crafted items this build is not for casual players wish it was...
Last edited by 4lin on Jan 2, 2021, 9:19:45 AM
"
4lin wrote:

anyway it is impossible to get all that expensive crafted items this build is not for casual players wish it was...

This is wrong because Harvest will be back in 3.13 also you dont need top end gear like i have to play this build.
ok zzang thanks i will want to try this build but dont know what end game gear i will need to look for..
"
4lin wrote:

Not at all...except for a cpl, all my other toons are nekked. You have played almost as long as I have, so consolidate! I play anywhere from 1/2 hour a day to a few, and not everyday. But I've done it for a long time.

If you're a casual like me, then you just have to decide if you want to spread your wealth around to multiple builds or just concentrate on one or two in Standard.

And it is a puzzle in a way, trying to get all the right items that fit and work for you as far as ES/Resists/Damage (in that order). It took me a long time and a lot of crafting.

There is not a lot that I cannot "walk" though here. Yes now and then you hit a bad mod-monster on Delirium, or Sirius is just being a dick. It happens.

This build-guide is my #1 toon ATM. I didn't copy it 100%, but close. Thanks Zzang!

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Last edited by MourningBlade on Jan 2, 2021, 11:46:43 AM
"
4lin wrote:
ok zzang thanks i will want to try this build but dont know what end game gear i will need to look for..

In my build section there is a "bare minimum" PoB you can build on top and start upgrading with Harvest crafting. Wand and jewels provide the most damage in this build.
ok thank you
@Zzang

I want to implement a item quant support gem and im not sure what other gem to replace...

Can you take a look at my setup and gimme a qick insight?

(right now i started by exchanging the awakened spell cascade)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info