[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
Kurome wrote:
"
WolfieNa wrote:
I'm testing Replica Volkuur's Guidance

Was following the same idea on Voltaxic Rift build. Btw you can try to add new unique belt "Pyroshock Clasp" in this setup - gives nice chunk of defence against physical damage and using "Yoke of Suffering" amulet also good option here.

Will try. Thank you.

What is your thought on Inpulsa chest with V-Rift?
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Question regarding the anomalous scourge arrow:

so it takes arrows from 9->11, but an arrow from each pod can't hit an enemy more than once

Projectile speed makes our projectiles go further (does this include thorn arrows?) meaning our AOE spread for like...screens away is further vs impact on close targets either hitting more close targets, or hitting targets less clumped towards what you're shooting (for single target, it doesn't make a difference, right?)

Therefore, is 11 arrows vs 9 really better than projectile speed?
Or is it more of a sidegrade

Update (End-game PoB)

Note: this is an experimenting change.
Add Supreme Ego to Iron Reflexes Tree
https://pastebin.com/f8q2dFhK

Reasoning:
1) In the IR Tree, we use "Silent Steps" to blind enemies. With 6 spore pods (assuming +1 pod enchant) and one initial arrow, the enemies are likely to be blinded. This frees up the Flesh & Stone Aura (as already explained before) and leaves up with only one aura that affects us - Malevolence.

2) Expecting additional damaging ailment. 1.5x Malevolence will boost it, too. I am seeing if we can add an additional ailment to the end-game PoB. Maybe it is worth to try Ignite from the Replica Volkurr's Guidance. We would need to craft Aspect of the Spider on other item though.

Edit: it won't work. Supreme Ego reduces mana reserv for Arctic Armor and HoAg as well. Reverse back to remove Supreme Ego.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Sep 27, 2020, 3:48:41 PM
Hey Slottm,
"
Slottm wrote:
Question regarding the anomalous scourge arrow:

so it takes arrows from 9->11, but an arrow from each pod can't hit an enemy more than once

Projectile speed makes our projectiles go further (does this include thorn arrows?) meaning our AOE spread for like...screens away is further vs impact on close targets either hitting more close targets, or hitting targets less clumped towards what you're shooting (for single target, it doesn't make a difference, right?)

Therefore, is 11 arrows vs 9 really better than projectile speed?
Or is it more of a sidegrade

Good question. Let me explain how increased proj speed works (just for setting up the groundwork) and how it affects SA.

I think the projectile distance equation (or similar stuff) still holds in PoE: S = V * t, where S is the distance travel, V is the proj speed, and t is the travel time.

The SA's initial arrows travel the whole screen. However, the thorn arrows have a lifetime duration. Increased proj speed does not modify said lifetime. It will, however, make the thorn arrows travel faster, and thus increasing the travel distance. In practice, +proj speed of SA improves the off-screen clearing capability of the skill.

The anomalous SA gem replaces the +proj speed by additional thorn arrows. This means the thorn arrows will travel shorter.

Since only 1 of the thorn arrows ejected at the same time can hit the same target, anomalous SA will not increase DPS. It will, however, increase the chance for the single target to get hit by the maximum allowed thorn arrows and improve the clearing capacity of thorn arrow in general. Perhaps, it is useful for the build that doesn't rely on +1 pod enchant or initial arrows for clear.

Our build uses initial arrows for clear with Dying Sun.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Sep 26, 2020, 10:19:51 PM
I don't understand how we get "focus" which item or skill give it to us?
"
vetalgn wrote:
I don't understand how we get "focus" which item or skill give it to us?

Focus crafts are benchcrafts that you can get by unveling items. Just pay attention and you will notice a bunch of "... ... when Focused" choices.
"
WolfieNa wrote:

What is your thought on Inpulsa chest with V-Rift?

All out offence? Clearing will be breeze and huge ton of fun! Gotta try it after amulet annointing, thanx!
Hello,
I have not played some leagues but just returned. Is it possible that you could describe the process of crafting the chest piece without the harvest stuff as that is the proces shown on the front page.
Thanks!
Last edited by MBP on Sep 27, 2020, 2:59:53 AM
Hey, just wanted to to give some heads up.
"Cannot roll Caster mods" doesnt block Unleash affix on Redeemer Helmet anymore. Just ruined my base with that one.
Hi im lacking a little on damage to kill guardian and survability what can i do with my gear and tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info