[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
Slottm wrote:
"
Wastedturtl wrote:
I'm not sure the crafting guide for the helmet is accurate. It states that when you block caster mods and slam with a redeemer orb that you have a 67% chance of landing the mod but from the helmet I linked I got "Regenerate 8 Mana per second". Am I missing something here???

Uh yeah, you cant have an open suffix...prefix only

Well crap... I didn't realize I had only 1 suffix. Time to try again I suppose.
Have you seen Albeon's boot replica? Gives 1-80 flat chaos dmg per 50 STR. That could be insane with STR stacking.
I'm testing Replica Volkuur's Guidance

Trying to see if I can improve it with Flame Wall + Inc Duration.

In my current setup, chaos damage can poison, ignite, and shock. Supports in 6-link SA include unbound ailment and deadly ailment to scale the ignite alongside poison. PF's Master Alchemist grants 20% chance to ignite/shock, so in total we have 40% chance to ignite with the Replica Volkuur. This is a design under test.

The idea of a Replica Volkuur's Guidance was brought to my attention by Botond Hoós (from my youtube channel).

Please share your idea if you think it would work with the build.

Cheers
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Sep 25, 2020, 8:47:41 PM
"
traviscwatt wrote:
Hey what should i focus on upgrading next except the 6l on the bow (i think it's cursed). My cluster jewels are preety good but i dont play enduring composure since i didnt like it.

Rerole as trickster then you’ll do more damage.

I’m at end game with this build but I’m baffled by how bad the single target dps is. It legit takes a good 3 minutes to kill a ilvl 81 conqueror I can only imagine how slow it will be for uelder or Sirus. How do I improve Sdps from here? I have around 20 ex sitting but it’s hard to find well priced upgrades.
\]
"
cheelos wrote:
"
traviscwatt wrote:
Hey what should i focus on upgrading next except the 6l on the bow (i think it's cursed). My cluster jewels are preety good but i dont play enduring composure since i didnt like it.

I’m at end game with this build but I’m baffled by how bad the single target dps is. It legit takes a good 3 minutes to kill a ilvl 81 conqueror I can only imagine how slow it will be for uelder or Sirus. How do I improve Sdps from here? I have around 20 ex sitting but it’s hard to find well priced upgrades.

I just killed veritania before she did her cyclone or teleport...my single target is definitely not bad - curious what's going wrong for you, because our gear is similar and im shredding t16 maps, just did mastermind extremely quickly, and have had no issues with guardians.

edit: nevermind, I see it. Your tree is kind of...a mess. No fatal toxins? 2 points into that would up your dps by 18.4% Dirty techniques is another 16.2%
(I don't play the resolute technique version, but I'm just looking, and you aren't prioritizing easy poison damage nodes. Our damage is almost entirely poison for boss fights - but you have coralitos would would amplify that even further.

Your accuracy is 92%

bravery/gladiator aren't on either tree.
No jewel above sentinel
no jewel down left of acrobatics

your blast rain should prob have increased duration over chaos damage

You have acrobatics AND iron reflexes, so you're halving your armor...this is paradoxical.

sorry to pick you apart, but you're missing some easy fixes for massive gains.

If you don't use POB, I highly recommend it.
Last edited by Slottm on Sep 26, 2020, 12:38:24 AM
"
cheelos wrote:
"
traviscwatt wrote:

You know, I posted here a few days ago with the same complaint. I even started to reroll, but I missed the playstyle so I tried again.

I made some changes and now my single target is very good. It's nothing amazing, but I killed a8 in around 6 minutes deathless with a v-rift.

I think scaling for hit damage like the guide suggests is a mistake. Once I realized poison duration is king for single target, I got a coralitos and some cluster jewels that increase chaos damage and poison duration/ailment duration. The damage ramps up quite quickly. I'm using a Dendrobate for some extra poison damage.

Also, the helmet enchant for 140% more ailment duration is massive for single target DPS.

Overall, I'm happy I stuck to it. I think I'm gonna transition to darkscorn with divine flesh soon. The alt quality plague bearer with enhance is just too good...
Hi, very good build overall and rly tanky one . Thanks for this OP.

"

Below are my improvement suggestions :
For you HEIST player think about using the alternative skill gems listed below.
If you dont see all of them in my current setup that's only because i'm leveling them up atm

main 6L scourge arrow :
anomalous scourge arrow -> from 9 thorn arrows to 11 thorn arrows (OP)

second blast rain 6L :
-- Here i searched to reduce blast rain cost to spam it like crazy, but also to stack even more wither debuff quickly!
Down from 56 to 33 mana cost, mirage archer still last 7.7 seconds.

divergent mirage archer support -> 20% inc skill effect duration
anomalous increased duration support -> supported skills have 20% reduced mana cost
anomalous gmp support -> supported skills have 20% reduced mana cost
divergent withering touch support -> 20% chance to apply an additional stack

others bis gems
- anomalous arctic armour -> 20% chance to freeze enemies for 350ms when hit
- anomalous herald of agony -> 20% chance to inflict withered for 2seconds on hit
- anomalous blood rage -> 2% chance to gain a frenzy charge when you hit a unique enemy -> that's 3frenzy charge on sirus, its OP and you dont need the affix on the armor anymore
- anomalous CWDT -> 20% increased skill effect duration
-> anomalous immortal call -> 20% increased cooldown recovery rate

Enjoy guys !
Last edited by DrLestatt on Sep 26, 2020, 7:37:16 AM
strength stacking approach is quite interesting

replica alberon's warpath grant 1-80 chaos damage per 50str, so if you get to 1000 that is 1-1600 chaos damage (average 800)
that is a lot of flat chaos damage and reaching that kind of str is easy and cheap, + you can still have all regular damage nodes, clusters, you can swap added chaos for deadly ailments, you can get cheaper bow without flat chaos (because it is so weak in comparison to flat damage).
I don't know how it works in high end setup, whats better, but to get really good dps on budget, str stacking seems to be worth it.

You can even go blood magic, malevolence, supreme ego, and then you don't need -15 mana cost to skills on chest. Damage is even better, but you will lose flesh and stone + arctic armor.
"
DrLestatt wrote:
Hi, very good build overall and rly tanky one . Thanks for this OP.

"

Below are my improvement suggestions :
For you HEIST player think about using the alternative skill gems listed below.
If you dont see all of them in my current setup that's only because i'm leveling them up atm

main 6L scourge arrow :
anomalous scourge arrow -> from 9 thorn arrows to 11 thorn arrows (OP)

second blast rain 6L :
-- Here i searched to reduce blast rain cost to spam it like crazy, but also to stack even more wither debuff quickly!
Down from 56 to 33 mana cost, mirage archer still last 7.7 seconds.

divergent mirage archer support -> 20% inc skill effect duration
anomalous increased duration support -> supported skills have 20% reduced mana cost
anomalous gmp support -> supported skills have 20% reduced mana cost
divergent withering touch support -> 20% chance to apply an additional stack

others bis gems
- anomalous arctic armour -> 20% chance to freeze enemies for 350ms when hit
- anomalous herald of agony -> 20% chance to inflict withered for 2seconds on hit
- anomalous blood rage -> 2% chance to gain a frenzy charge when you hit a unique enemy -> that's 3frenzy charge on sirus, its OP and you dont need the affix on the armor anymore
- anomalous CWDT -> 20% increased skill effect duration
-> anomalous immortal call -> 20% increased cooldown recovery rate

Enjoy guys !

Thanks man, I’ll give that a shot. If you use alt second wind you also get 3 charges for dash. Basically you never need to be moving so you’re always “stationary” for more damage reduction. Are you guys rocking 5 endurance charges or 3?
\]
New video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeS-8pViDSw&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=GeorgeFaber

~~40 h into the game, not tryharding or anything. ~~140 c into the build

Things to upgarde on my list:

Large clsuter jewel: Wicked pall , unholy grace, touch of xyz ~~112-130 c

5/6 link bow cost unknown

Circle of nostalgia chaos dps + chaos res : 50 c

Fenumus weave:80 c

Curently running x1.36 fortify

For new players do not forget about infused channeling break points:

Attack speed scale with scourge arrow load time around 3,9 as in game is chanelling 0,6 s ect....

Gl hf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info