[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

Hey, I was wondering if you were going to update that guide for 3.14 in the upcoming days or soon after league start?

I am not really familiar with what is going to change and which parts of your guide might be outdated... so I really would appreciate your effort to keep this thing up to date for 3.14!

However, I will still leaguestart a Ranger and most likely stick to your guide unless I encounter something that makes this build impossible for me to recreate along the way.

Thank you so far for providing so much information that you even reached the word limit on the post :D

"
xfaket wrote:

I am not really familiar with what is going to change and which parts of your guide might be outdated... so I really would appreciate your effort to keep this thing up to date for 3.14!

At least two things:
- there is no more Hardened scars anointment for us aka "bottled fortify". Fortify will not be applied if we do not recover life from a flask. In other words, RIP.
- we cannot roll Thickets with Elder mod "60% chance for poison inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage". Darkscorn unique bow is the way to go.
- Flesh and stone reserves more mana (25% -> 35%) and probably aura setup needs to be changed because of that.

--------
BTW, many thanks to Wolfie and the community, I had a blast with a somewhat similar build in Ritual.

Will miss it in Ultimatum for sure...
Last edited by silverthorne on Apr 16, 2021, 12:30:18 PM
[3.14] Maven fight after nerf : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c60SbFwBQs&ab_channel=GeorgeFaber
[3.14] Sirus lv 9 fight after nerf : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfLLQOIs_1g&ab_channel=GeorgeFaber
[3.14] Mastermind Syndicatehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVd8jzcKTks&ab_channel=GeorgeFaber

This is STD, annoint is dirty tech, i dropped flesh and stone ~~336 mana atm. Wil ldo mroe later on (maybe)
Last edited by jurek69 on Apr 17, 2021, 5:19:36 PM
Wolfie, i trying barrage version atm in Ultimatum. Any thoughts about mana regen, aside from Vall Pact and -ManaCost chest. You mention in pob budget chest but for league start it is not budget at all)
"
KaindeMort wrote:
Wolfie, i trying barrage version atm in Ultimatum. Any thoughts about mana regen, aside from Vall Pact and -ManaCost chest. You mention in pob budget chest but for league start it is not budget at all)

KaindeMort, sorry for my late response. I'm kind of tied up with work and personal life. Regarding mana, I think the -mana cost on ring/amulet is useful as well.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Hi, it's my second time doing this build (3.13 - 3.14) and i can say that it's alway viable.
Even with the lost of dps which discourage me a lot i try it again to better assimilate those defense layer mechanics. i success to kill for now Syrus A2 without any dificulties, I need to do more content but for now it's still ok, it's not meta, but still fine and fun to play.
I play it with darkscorne and in T16 i can stand without moving a lot of wawes of utlimatum. Even with the nerf of hardenend scar which is huge, ur tankiness stay ok, i play it but not sure if it's the best, I play with a life flask instant recovery, and i try to get it active before low life and stay at the midle of pack to have it active much more time x) (just move ...)
Otherwise i tried petrified blood with it and it's give a lot of tankiness i should try to remove it to see at which point i give me tankiness but u realy see the difference when u have 1hp and 3k dot hp from the skils which save u from death.

I just blaber a bit about this build that i like a lot and give some feedback.

ps: i'm french so sry for my english, i'm not praticing it a lot.
Is anyone is planning to run this build for 3.16? If so would like to get an approx ref snapshot. Not sure if the build is viable, hopefully is.

Thanks!!
How actually this build new patch?
I noticed that most people tend to go with the SA variant of this but the Barrage variant looks pretty strong, too. Anyone know why most people lean towards SA?

Also, +1 from me that it would be GREAT to get an updated version of this! :)
"
Dheim wrote:
I noticed that most people tend to go with the SA variant of this but the Barrage variant looks pretty strong, too. Anyone know why most people lean towards SA?

Also, +1 from me that it would be GREAT to get an updated version of this! :)

Personally, Barrage feel much worse for clearing than SA. For single target +- both good.

Trying to set up legacy armour variant atm.
2 cluster tree, determination+PoE+grace.
It is strange cuz, even without onslaught/phasing buff armour went to +140k.
Still due to 2 clusters tree set up i miss spell suppression almost completely.
So t16 mob pack can one shoot me.
Trying both transcendent and devine flash set up.

Wondering if Spell suppression is a mandatory after 3.16.
Last edited by KaindeMort on Dec 21, 2021, 1:13:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info