[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

hello! thanks for the build guide. manage to clear Sirus 5 today. But i feel that the damage is somewhat lacking in the fight.

Can i know what is the few "next best upgrade" for the build to scale more dmg?
Thanks in advance!
ilvl for the bow? to start crafting and what do u recomend me to do with my gear?
Last edited by hoelzo on Sep 24, 2020, 4:56:43 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked but I didn't see it.

I don't see any leech here, so what are your thoughts on the anomalous void manipulation that gives 0.4% chaos leeched as life?
mistake post, sorry
Last edited by Slottm on Sep 24, 2020, 6:04:09 PM
"
RedMenace13 wrote:
Sorry if this has already been asked but I didn't see it.

I don't see any leech here, so what are your thoughts on the anomalous void manipulation that gives 0.4% chaos leeched as life?

That's a good suggestion to try. The current leech is granted by "Blood Drinker" notable that grants 0.4% attack damage leeched as life. It's worth to mention that poison doesn't leech life but attack hits. With that anomalous Void manipulation, you would have 0.8% damage leech as life if I'm not mistaken(?).

Since this build scales the hit damage beside poison, we can enjoy large life leech. The traditional SA builds only scales the poison damage and nearly abandons the hit damage.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
hoelzo wrote:
ilvl for the bow? to start crafting and what do u recomend me to do with my gear?

Should be ilvl83+ Elder thicket bow. See my other post for upgrade priority here.
--
"
Wastedturtl wrote:

Also just an update. Finished Sirus for the first time this league on awakener 5 and it was extremely easy. Only died once and it wasn't the builds fault, I was half awake at 1 AM because I refused to go to bed without slaying him and totally screwed up on the maze during last phase LOL.

All in all single target damage is coming around.. It isn't the most insane single target I've ever played but the combination of that, movement, tankiness and down right insane clear makes this probably one of the most fun builds I've ever experienced. Considering I still have a ton of things to shore up on my gear through crafting I'm certain this will be my first level 100 character. Thank you so much for the excellent work and the help!

Congratz on your first Sirus kill in the league. The best is yet to come. :)
--
Am I missing something in the PoB on the VR version? It only changes 3-4 nodes between each version on the tree. TIA
Is Low Tolerance passive worth over Wasting Affliction? I didn't test yet, but think it may help with legion and poison avoid maps. What do you think about it?
Wolfie, what about using unique Quivers - Maloneys Nightfall or maybe Scorpions Call in Blood Stance. I could even see Replica Soul Strike being useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info